???? is on a distinguished road

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
under your posts thanked count u have a lil green square that says so n so is on a distinguished road or so n so will be famous soon enough. i think that the more times ur thankes u should have more green squares that say better things about u depending on how many times u have been thanked. seen it on another forum thats all.

I think it does but it just takes sooooo many thanks... I remember that on other forums it was like 100 thanks a block or something lol.

Edit: I'm lying, i've seen people with over 500 thanks in this thread alone lol... Ah well.

Yeh.

It takes a thanks off you.

But then people would be bitching an moaning and stuff.

And thinkin about it now some people would thrive on gettin Fails and having like minus Thanks (Thanks: -102)

Still could be worth a go?

Re: china bearing wholesalers

Welcome to OEM-BEARING.com E SHOP. We are professional China bearing wholesalers.we sell skf bearing,fag bearing ,nsk bearing,timken bearing.1. To ensure that imported a large number of the spot, the origin of bearing;2. Cheap, timely delivery ,in stockBearing Product packaging appearance may change due to changes in the factory in order to prevail in kind packaging; The actual operation of the purchase price due to the specific circumstances of the time and vary in order to mutually agreed price. The original brand name products to ensure product quality commitment; More information on these products, as well as sourcing, delivery and other business information, please use the following exchange:TEL: +86-22-27596611 +86-22-27565577 Auto Fax : +86-22-87720337 Email: yangbearing@yahoo.com.cn Msn : yangwangli@hotmail.com Website: www.oem-bearing.com If you have the demand for bearings, please send an email to me. I will reply to you promptly. The best price, the transittime of goods, transport costs, weight, volume and other parameters in detail.Mode of transport:By AIR , By SHIPING , By UPS , By DHL , By FEDEX

:word:

Back
Top Bottom