Is Karl really Roger

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Did he have to ban himself ?

Hmmmm

2. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

That explains everything!

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

4. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

Karl and Roger were best of friends from childhood, but it went deeper than that, they went on a weekend hunting trip in the forest and one thing led to another. after the 'incident' they barely talked to each other because they were both hurt and emotionally confused, roger wanted to let the whole world know what happened but karl wanted to keep his viking dignity intact...

5. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

I though Karl was piss dave?

6. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I always thought that logikz had many alter drum and bass forum ego's. Like Ahmed.

7. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

Finkle is Einhorn?

Teddy likes this.
  8. logikz

finkle is einhorn, it could very well be that i am piss dave from behind central station whom always steals peoples heron and somewhat forces himself upon unsuspecting travellers, something something darkside, and not to mention some nerd thing about a video game reference about how a cake is a 'lie' for whatever reason, and i am NOT roger, not in any shape way or fashion. ark gods no.
    however this thing that i have aliases, this i i i well i resent that. i know richies convinced i am matt damon, which im not, nor am i black homos or goaty, or anyone from the toxic crew. then there are aliases that just are, they dont have any other accounts as such but they are spare personalities of the user, which somehow took hold and grew strong, a few people converted from doa/banana arena like that. lots more traffic going the other way of course, we have been accused of being a quirky bunch but if you can find your place here its usually pretty permanent unless youre a fag what gets a family and necessarily has to show good parenting by de-prioritizing (may or may not be a word, heard it in fight club, does sound quite redundant when you say it out loud) the forum or similar everyday unselfish behavior, which doesnt suit any sociopath. ever. anyway i have no aliases. could be i should start one just to get my damn post count down a little.

9. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

poor roger, if only he knew what an impact he had on this board!

10. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

11. logikz

if only i had never clicked the images, putting a face to the posts in this case didnt ehlp at all in fact it freaked me out something enormous, at first i even thought someone was taking the piss, the first image i saw was the one from his youtube bit when he just says 'oh my god' with different intonations, a white suit and blazing red and silver hair.
    bur no. no sir. not at all. thats him alrght and no two ways about it. after that came a slew of images, i think he posted them and then they got reposted here for comedic value or shochk value more than anything if im any judge. and those really got me spooked dudde. really really gnarly images dude. alot of luka magnotta in there, just not beautiful, just utterly and irrevocably insane.

could be rogers an alias on here right now you know. could be hes been on here for a long time using a different alias. its really not that hard to check out if you run posts and usernames in the IP check box the mods have on their console. not that i know how to use it, id have to get an adult. luka magnotta. new order. true faith. scary. as. shit. dude.

12. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

hahahaha! brilliant.. he used to leave me messages on my home page saying i love you!

13. logikz

well he does tony. and for good reason i may add, youre a caring, creative, attractive, athletic individual. not to mention when you rented that room in middlesborough so you could do dildos in asses concerto for bandido for what seemed like a month but actually more like 20 minutes, dont see why you got to be so disaffection-ate for like a week or so but thats like your paris. in anis. penis. in anis. =paris.

14. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

well throught out that karl. 8/10 for effort.

15. logikz

id call it on the hedge. you know? do you have that expression on the island?

16. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

our expression is... red sky at night.. sheppards delight. do you know what this means karl?

17. Elzerk

Elzerk 00111100 00110011

18. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Roger always loved Karl. I found this story he wrote about their friendship making that 'special' transition...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  19. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

20. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Completely understand what you mean.