Is Kanye West redeeming himself?

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Yeh, he has some.

But usually it's just average. Which, over quality beats, which his are, is fine.

groelle

VIP Junglist
Karl, your last sentence?

I mean, they did benefit from it a bit (also lost that sound which made them the Wu though), but I'd hardly call the RZA shitty.

Leave and never come back. What's wrong with you Korf???
:sign:

never liked kanye, probs never will.

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Wu group albums got steadily worse after 36 Chambers.

Forever was overlong (never needed a double disc)

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Yeh, is a bit long. The W had a handful of good tunes, same as Iron Flag. 8 Diadems was pretty shit, and chamber music only had 6 real tracks.

Turtles

Quite like this atm. J. Cole is sick - he's got the last verse.

They say you are what you eat and I still ain't pussy

brap

Last edited by a moderator:

Rainer

I think that he's apologized sufficiently. His song "Runaway" performed at the VMA started with the line "Let's have a toast for the douche bags." Kanye West’s Runaway lyrics carried a message about having remorse for being a fool.

DontLikeCops

Certified tramp
VIP Junglist
this thread should never have been revived. he is still a cunt always was always will be etc etc

ali^

Bigtingsagwarn
VIP Junglist
didn't really like kanye as of late, but i do a few tracks off his new album, this being my favourite

Last edited by a moderator:

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
hes nothing more than a brand, and to affiliate him is to promote a brand.

reminds me of trent reznors April fools joke a couple years back, an LP called Strobe Light. A fictitious LP with a bunch of ridiculous collaborations and a campy photo of him wearing the shade glasses that Kayne personally made O so famous

http://www.nin.com/strobelight/

Yea Kanye's a douche. All i can hope for is someone to sample his voice and make money borrowing off his fame, because thats what Kayne has done up to now. (including borrowing fame off a teen country / pop artist - the taylor swift fiasco)