is it possible to be nowhere

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, May 3, 2010.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

just for a bit. then come back, be like hey guys its five oclock, time to go.
    i dont think its possible. other than sleeping or meditating. it seems its required to always be somewhere, even when you dont know where that is. this has to stop. no wait ive got it, get on the train! right?

2. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

I think I've been nowhere before, generally drugs have been part of it. Like I used to go to this club played shitty chart dance music all night, all my mates would be dancing but I'd neck 6 pills and just sit down all night rocking backwards and forwards, a few times blacked out, went into a state of nowhere, followed by a jolt to the brain. Get up do a whole lap of the club and then sit back down have a fag then go back into my trance.

3. logikz

not bad not bad but they throw you out if you do that here. less you go to a squat club of course. but without drugs, it cant rely on drugs.

by the way i found a new drug, its a new kind of amphetamine that trips you out of space for four hours and then reverts to normal speed. pretty seminal stuff really, cant remember the name. makes me happy to think there are new drugs being created, its like finding a new fruit or a new booze. god loves multitude you see

4. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

your mind can be nowhere but i think ur body always needs to be somewhere. or you wouldn't be? but ive been nowhere... the little bits between villages with no name

5. jmzmaloney

I suppose if you got on a spaceship and jumped out of it youd be nowhere for the few seconds before you were turned inside out.

Also rape, a person goes into a sense of being nowhere whilst being raped.

6. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

Cogito ergo sum - Descartes

" I think therefore I am "

unfortunately this little spout off renders you in your surroundings forever, until you head no longer works.. you can mask it with drugs and booze .. but unfortunately, you will always be. !

heres a little science joke for the neeks ..

descartes was in a greesy spoon cafe, the waitress approached him and asked " would you like another fryd egg on your breakfast sir " ...... Descartes replies, " I think not maam" , and disappears! ahahahahahaaaa

ahahahahaaha
    hahahahaha
    hahaaha
    ahahahaha
    a
    ahahaha
    a
    aha
    haha
    hahaha

aahaha

a

aah

ha

7. logikz

well i was thinking something slightly different from that personal universe of pain type nowhere, id like for it to be more like nirvana and less like the moments before you die kind of thing. yours is good too though

---------- Post added at 09:42 ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 ----------

also ethix, if you could sit on your hands and try to kick yourself in the kidneys instead of posting id appreciate that.

8. jmzmaloney

This is nowhere, right

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  9. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

well hippy yourself out, walk down a country lane, climb a tree, stare into the sky .. and be nothing, labled nothing, think , breathe nothingness ...fuck a toad

10. logikz

highly enjoyable, but too much like special k for my tastes at this time of the hours