is it me?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Fratanize, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Fratanize

Fratanize Keepin the jungle alive

or is this country going quickly down the shitter?
    Just been down to the shop and took a look around, gettin a lil feel for the general buzz out on the pavement. Everyone looks so fucking stressed and paranoid. I know moneys a bit tight for everyone, but fuck me! Cheer the fuck up UK. We are supposed to be good at dealing with the hard times. Miserable Cunts!

Rant over

:rinsed:

2. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

it prob is but put on a brave face n get on with it.. this recession, yeah its bad but take it as it comes, and deal with it accordingly, i can understand cos alot of people are losin jobs and stuff which is horrible, but always has a back up plan and laugh in the face of danger and the government...this is prob no help to anyone what so ever...but jus wot i reckons.

3. DJ_GLAM

DJ_GLAM Member

4. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

its not just you man. (y)

5. shadow_sniper

shadow_sniper BURCHY!!!

those people are miserable because they havent got a release, they moan and groan about the countries issues (including drugs) when actually if they had a release they wouldnt be miserable.....i believe if the whole country took a step back had a hard look at life and thought is it worth all the stress? we would live in a much happier time...yes we have problems and yes we are in a horrific economic time but theres more to life than stresss and worry...you get one shot, why go out of your way to be miserable?

6. Welsh Junglist

Welsh Junglist AKA Faqade

The country will get back to normal in the next 1-2 years according to MPs so the country has to just ride it out, nothing we can do about it really apart from get on with life. I was watching something on the news channel and apparently this has happened every 15 years since the 1850's or something so it'll get back to normal after a bit of time.

And fuck other people, if you are happy then that's cool man, don't worry about moody/down people in the street.

7. Fratanize

Get annoyed by people being so fuckin defeatist all the time. Moan moan moan.
    I know im doing that right now, but im not complaining about how shit life can be. Just getting on with it. I have been living on tomato sauce sandwiches for three days coz i'm skint. So fuck tho.
    Anyway, big up the happy forum crew!

8. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

(y)

9. DJ_GLAM

DJ_GLAM Member

tomato sauce sandwiches?

that.sounds.nasty

10. Fratanize

brown bread too. hideous

11. Fratanize

tell you what peeps. my address is ... 66 parham road, gosport, hants, po124ud.
    i will laugh my socks off if anyone wants to send me a sachet of bachelors cup a soup. Call it the feed fratanize fund. Or a tenner if you wanna save on postage. ha ha

12. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

13. KEMZ

KEMZ Blatant Royal Status

the thing is, the way the system is designed people are judged on success, and success is wrongly interpreted as having this n having that like such n such many bedroom house, this job, that car - all that bollocks.

so the core of everyones lives revolves around money hence the worrys and resentment / paranoia

of course with the mass unemployment, a large section of the country are miserable and often left at a loss of what to make of it all, given the complexity of the economic disasters - they just get left worried and concerned there lilves are gonna fall apart

remember - recessions, depressions & economic dents and disasters are purely manufactured to consolidate the wealth - ie: get everyone into debt with 'credit' (money that does not and will never exist), then when they cant pay you claw back the REAL wealth through the liquidation of assets. this also applys to stocks and shares of corporations. just look what the banks are doing, its only the truly massive banks that will survive - this is exactly what they planned to do, swallow up all the smaller ones by driving them under, it also gives rise to the introduction of more legislation, and take cash out of circulation. and then have the fucking cheek to demand bail outs from Government, which will never, ever, ever work. its like throwing cash into giant black hole. dont believe it? well take a look into the great depression of 1929 and it'll all become very clear whos in charge and why they do this.

funny how the Bank of Rothschild boasted massive profits last year, like friggin billions n billions when every other fucker was losing cash hand over foot. hmmmm

14. Textbook

Textbook BUTTER

1 word.

immigrants.

fair enough come to our country, but stop taking our jobs.

read in the paper, they are holding truckers at knife point and doing pretty much anyhting to get into the country now.. they have nothing to lose.#

takes the piss son.

15. KEMZ

just another way to ruin the national identity

all part of the one world governmemt agenda imo

and turn a hefty profit at the same time.

did you think they wernt earning something from this? of course they are, cheap labour creates huge revenue.

16. Textbook

Textbook BUTTER

good point, but still.. in a small community like i live in, it really takes its toll on the locals.. morale etc..

17. KEMZ

i also think that the university thing is a complete fucking sham too

i mean, education should be free at every level. they give it all this 'equality' bullshit and it could not be further from the truth,

the truth is, if you dont come from a wealthy background theres a very high chance you will become in large debt to get you though this so called 'Education' (indoctrination if you ask me)

what a crock of shite. yeah thats right, get every young person on the fuckin debt ladder before they've even had a job in the world.

i personally think its immoral to charge such fees for education - it should be free to all

but hey, they need these social divides so they can keep them and theres a cut above the rest, insuring the next generation of inbred aristocracy and upper class twits are running things when there gone

18. KEMZ

it certainly does mate yeah, not to mention local hospitals, sevices, housing lists you name it.

esp wher you are mate, you all need to get together and put your fuckin foots down! do not have it, nomatter how they swing it.

once there in thats it, you'll never get rid. 2 or 3 generations down the line your fucked.

people forget that all these local governments councils and the larger government work for US, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND

never forget that.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  19. safety

safety double safety

we need a good war to take our minds off it

20. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

I'm over the fucking moon