Is it just me, or is I Tunes the most irritaing slow site ever ?

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Man its a long site

---------- Post added at 14:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

soooo long...if I did not want teh track so bad...30mins so far just to buy 1 tune...so shite

Yes it is slow and shit, don't know why ppl buy music off there myself, I mean unless you're like some 45 year old office worker type who is buying Black Eyed Peas b/c you heard it on the radio and think its a "cool" song.

For D&B especially it doesn't make any sense since you're not even getting a 320.

Yes it is slow and shit, don't know why ppl buy music off there myself, I mean unless you're like some 45 year old office worker type who is buying Black Eyed Peas b/c you heard it on the radio and think its a "cool" song.

For D&B especially it doesn't make any sense since you're not even getting a 320.

yeah 256 mp4/m4a/m4p (mpeg4) which is at least as good as 320 mp3
But I agree it's not good for dnb, but it's getting there. A lot of labels are supporting it and loads of people use it because it's one software for everything. I personally haven't got any problems...

The worst website in the history of websites

Abysmal. I will never buy anything Apple related. Cunt of a company

yeah 256 mp4/m4a/m4p (mpeg4) which is at least as good as 320 mp3
But I agree it's not good for dnb, but it's getting there. A lot of labels are supporting it and loads of people use it because it's one software for everything. I personally haven't got any problems...
Usually that's called a "monopoly" lol. TBH no label "supports it". Labels have their stuff on there b/c that's where the mainstream money is. If you're getting bigger and your stuff is crossing-over out of the strict dnb fans, the money is going to come in from itunes with casual fans hearing a tune on the radio and d/l your song to stick on their ipod/phone. For anybody who is a DJ or producer, or just simply a music connoisseur, I just don't get using itunes at all.

For labels, itunes gives you very little say in anything over your own material and horrible return rates. You have to do everything there way, or no way. You have little-to-no control over prices or other aspects. If it works for you, cool. I just don't like the limitations itunes brings for both labels and ppl using it as a personal computer player/music manager, nor do I like running a beast of a program just to play a few tunes on my computer.

Usually that's called a "monopoly" lol. TBH no label "supports it". Labels have their stuff on there b/c that's where the mainstream money is. If you're getting bigger and your stuff is crossing-over out of the strict dnb fans, the money is going to come in from itunes with casual fans hearing a tune on the radio and d/l your song to stick on their ipod/phone. For anybody who is a DJ or producer, or just simply a music connoisseur, I just don't get using itunes at all.

For labels, itunes gives you very little say in anything over your own material and horrible return rates. You have to do everything there way, or no way. You have little-to-no control over prices or other aspects. If it works for you, cool. I just don't like the limitations itunes brings for both labels and ppl using it as a personal computer player/music manager, nor do I like running a beast of a program just to play a few tunes on my computer.
GOD BLESS THE MIDDLE MAN...NOT

It is crap, but I really wanted a copy of "Seven Souls " LP by Material...for this track really..but LP is deep.Now I Tunes can go fuck itself...I prefer vinyl all day

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't see a problem if a software offers you everything you need of course if it works for you but the iTunes Store is nowhere near as Windows > any other OS.
If a label releases music on the iTunes Store then they support iTunes and apples monopoly, don't they?
I agree it's nothing for DJs/Producers it's for the average guy who has an ipod/iphone and they are missing a lot of d&b in their catalogue.
I didn't knew about the return rates of apple that's shit but I guess it's like on other plattforms, the more customer the more they want. I can totally see why people don't want to use iTunes but I personally haven't got any problems with it thats all. ;)

Back
Top Bottom