Is it illegal to wear a suit of armour in public?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Is there laws regarding this? Obviously you couldnt walk around with a ball and chain, I'm guessing. Is there different laws regarding authentic and reproduction?
Is there countries where I could walk around with a sword and protective wear?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
not sure, but i am sure you may not, by law, wear a sword. or club even. no morning star, no chain no nothing. its barely legal to have a damn belt buckle. the only knife allowed to wear in public is one smaller than your thumb! you can do a lot of damage with a blade the size of a thumb though, thats what they didnt think about. but a full armour, i dont know. chain mail even. might lead to people being frightened and irrational

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
i wonder how easy it is to run or skip. or drive a reliant robin

looks frackin sweet tho.

americans does jousting

Last edited by a moderator:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You need a Trebuchet to launch dead cattle over the walls into rival settlements to create diseases and general disarray, possibly tow it around in a ford capri or any type of minge magnet mobile

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its ´la vache´ tweky and that film is surprisingly unfunny. all of monty python is actually. its more of an ambience thing, for those of us who cant relate to the political climate at the time. and whereas i can, a little, for i am very old, and wizened, i mainly cant. hey wonder if the hookers in redlight turn off the redlight when they get to fucking? or is it on all the time? cos that would be weird. but fun all the same i guess. bless those girls, really. bless them.

tewky1

VIP Junglist
its ´la vache´ tweky and that film is surprisingly unfunny. all of monty python is actually.
Horses for courses, cant say I ever recall watching any of the TV series. Maybe I am just shit, but I think there is lots of good funny scenes in both the Holy Grail and Life of Brian.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
nothing is relevant to the holy grail. life of brian starts getting somewhat funny. then theres that last one (not jabberwocky) that actually is funny. meaning of life, is it?
the tv series is nice a nice watch but not funny. i enjoy the gritty image quality, and the surreal tone. and every one of the pythons are music to listen to. but not funny. not by todays standards.