Is Grime Dead?

With any luck. All it does is big up gangs n violence, but then again if "they" kill each other than less of em on the dole when they realise they sold fuck all tunes and got bored of kissin their lips.......

well they said the same about garage...

some cunt has gone and bought that back.

Garage didn't go anywhere mate, just wasn't mainstream like it was in the late 90's/early 00's.

All the UKG DJ's such as EZ,Matt Jam,Spoony etc etc are still playing out out week in week out.

Regarding Grime, not dying at all! Put it this way, i see footage of a Beach party in Napa from last week with a good few thousand in attendance. Wiley,Lethal Bizzle and Ghetto were on stage and they all tore it to bits, crowd were going nuts.

I have an interests in many genres (D&B,UKG,Dubstep,House (electro,crack,tech),Grime) and all seem healthy.

Grime just seems to be dying. Your thoughts?

the quicker the better......shit music, lyrics, raves, artists....fucking hate it......No birds in there raves just a load of gangster wannabes shouting a load of nonsense.

With any luck. All it does is big up gangs n violence, but then again if "they" kill each other than less of em on the dole when they realise they sold fuck all tunes and got bored of kissin their lips.......

^^^^^^^reputation on its way^^^^^^^^^^:jacko:

if you dont like it, dont listen to it! no ones forcing you to go grime nights?! why would you hope a music scene dies?

if you dont like it, dont listen to it! no ones forcing you to go grime nights?! why would you hope a music scene dies?

i dont go to them, no one asks me to either as i dont know anyone that goes theirselve, it breeds violence and glorifys gangs and crime, it violates women, sounds the same........its shite!

In fact i grew up with a very famous outfit from the grime scene (mentioning no names, but they are from newham lol) and i really dont understand it.

further more if you like it so much take it to a grime forum not a dnb one......i really dont see any link between grime and dnb.

further more if you like it so much take it to a grime forum not a dnb one......i really dont see any link between grime and dnb.

Ahem!

Forum: UK Underground
Discuss other genres of bass music. Dubstep, Grime, House, Hip-hop, and Breaks.

Last edited:
Grime just seems to be dying. Your thoughts?

Well, Logan Sama could afford not to turn up at Breakin Science last month.

Probably because he foresaw what playing grime in the main room of the Coronet, on a d&b night, would do. EVERYONE TO ROOM TWO/BAR/SMOKING AREA!

I don't mind a but of good grime though. Devilman used to say some jokes shit. Just not when I'm in the mood for d&b/jungle

Some of it is truly shite... some is ok at best. I like some of the instrumentals most.

JME is quite a legend.

Harry Shotta is a beast and pretty much better than most of the so called MCs.

This is jokes.....

Last edited by a moderator:
and Champion

[/QUOTE]

Champion is killing it, just been on tour in Japan...Grime dead...nah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom