DnB Is Drum & Bass dead???.....

Am I doing it right?
okoye_afp_2301156b.jpg

No but its because the audience is now full of ghay's who want to hear all the dead tracks while letting the dancefloor slip away. If Hyper D was here now he'd be ashamed :lighter:

It's not dead at festivals during the summer

But small town events are dead

Rolling bangers have been replaced with gay and bass neuro that sounds like banging saucepans together which isn't too great.

Other than that rock on baby!

No! Stuff like this restores my faith. Infact V have been pretty consistent since the dawn of (Krome and) Time (see what I did there). Thing is, DB is split into many sub genres, I think some are killing themselves* but DB itself, in its entirety, I think its pretty strong.

And the official opening ceremony of Let It Roll this year, 20k people couldn't be wrong!

* someone delete the sample packs from the studio of Low Down Deep ;)

Last edited:
And the official opening ceremony of Let It Roll this year, 20k people couldn't be wrong!

All of the Let It Roll clips that clogged up my Facebook for weeks lead me to believe that 20k people can be very, very wrong indeed tbh.

Last edited:
No, it ISIS and gay though. Has aids and is all skinny and close to death but just pretending that working for the BBC allows it to survive and touch people inappropriately without comeuppance. Sooner or later Jump up will rise up domintate dnb and extremist jump uppers will start to kill all other genres of music in the name of dj hazard.

Back
Top Bottom