is dj hazard overated??

Hazards been in the scene for a fair while now, and threads like this have no place anywhere. You said you know hes good but you just wanted to peoples reactions?

Y2000 (Music First Remix) / Y2000 (Original Mix) (12") Not On Label 1999
Year 2000 (12") Promo Recordings 1999
Active / Overload ◄ (2 versions) Radius Recordings 2001
Active / Overload (12") Radius Recordings 2001
Active / Overload (12", Promo) Radius Recordings 2001
Change My Life (12") Maximum Boost Recordings 2001
Graphite / Magnetic ◄ (2 versions) Liquid 2001
Graphite / Magnetic (12") Liquid 2001
Graphite / Magnetic (12", Promo) Liquid 2001
Radius / Restless (12") Structure Music 2001
Structure / Destiny (12") Radius Recordings 2001
You Ready Metalic Blue (12") 2nd Strike Records 2001
Godzilla / Yo Yo (12") Grid Recordings 2002
Kidnap / Slipstream (12") Inflicted Records 2002
Subconscious / Searchin' Networx (12") Structure Music 2002
Destiny (Devize & 3A Remix) / You Don't Know Who Did This ◄ (2 versions) Radius Recordings 2003
Destiny (Devize & 3A Remix) / You Don't Know Who Did This (12") Radius Recordings 2003
Destiny (Devize & 3A Remix) / You Don't Know Who Did This (12", W/Lbl, Promo) Radius Recordings 2003
Formation 100 Part 2 ◄ (2 versions) Formation Records 2003
Formation 100 Part 2 (12") Formation Records 2003
Formation 100 Part 2 (12", W/Lbl, Promo) Formation Records 2003
No More Games EP (EP) ◄ (2 versions) True Playaz 2003
No More Games EP (2x12", EP) True Playaz 2003
No More Games EP (2x12", EP, W/Lbl, Promo) True Playaz 2003
Ready 4 This EP (EP) ◄ (2 versions) Ganja Records 2003
Ready 4 This EP (2x12", EP) Ganja Records 2003
Ready 4 This EP (2x12", EP, Promo) Ganja Records 2003
Supercharged / Heavy Monsta Sound (12") 3D Mode 2003
Get The Fuck Up / Wonkey Donkey (12") Ganja Records 2004
It's Just Called X / Overload (Remix) (12") Radius Recordings 2004
Supercharged / Heavy Monsta Sound (The Remixes) (12") 3D Mode 2004
Bubbles / Enuff Iz Enuff (VIP) (12", Pic) Ganja Records 2005
Right Now (12") London Republic 2005
Surprise Surprise / Times Up (12") Frontline Records 2005
Use Your Brain / Selector (12") Ganja Records 2005
All The Way EP (2x12", EP) Ganja Records 2006
Cola Cube / Ninja Technique (12") Frontline Records 2006
Busted / 0121 ◄ (3 versions) Playaz Recordings 2007
Busted / 0121 (12") Playaz Recordings 2007
Busted / 0121 (12", Pic, Ltd) Playaz Recordings 2007
Busted / 0121 (12", Promo) Playaz Recordings 2007
Mr Happy / Super Drunk (12") Playaz Recordings 2007
Machete Bass EP (EP) ▼ (2 versions) Playaz Recordings 2008
Machete Bass EP (2x12", EP) Playaz Recordings 2008
Machete Bass EP (2x12", EP, Promo)

Not to mention

Hedz Must Roll / Change Of Plan (12") R-Sound 2005
Everyones Dead / Enter Our World (12") R-Sound 2006
Pimpin Aint Easy / Wastin' Tyme (12") Radius Recordings 2006
Dont Be A Hero (12") Frontline Records 2007
Gun Fingers / Fuck Headquarters (12") Frontline Records 2007
Ho Bass / Ghost Town ◄ (2 versions) D-Style Recordings 2008
Ho Bass / Ghost Town (12") D-Style Recordings 2008
Ho Bass / Ghost Town (12", Promo) D-Style Recordings 2008
Skankers / Western Riddem (12") Frontline Records 2008
Big Cat / Meat Bubbles (12", Promo, W/Lbl) Frontline Records 2009
Fools / Wait For It ◄ (2 versions) Ganja Records 2009

Hazard delivers 99% of the time for me. His production is superb imo, hes always releasing top tunes, most dnb djs will have atleast one of his tunes whether it be mp3 or vinyl. Hes also a very good dj and has improved in that area dramatically over the last 2 years or so.
He's definatley not overrated. deserves everything hes got + more, hes only gonna get bigger.

Someone whos been in the scene for well over 10 years shouldnt have threads like this.

Big ups hazard, keep them coming.

Last edited:
I think it wqas teh formation releases I liked the best..maybe it was just Formation were good adain for a while back there, with Nero and all teh rest of them..can't say I have bothered with anything lately...

Hazard is definitely a beast. Most producers are releasing a couple of tunes that sound similar before they move on, but not Hazard. That's actually my only complaint! He might be TOO versatile. I'm loving Wicked So! From someone who's started out as a rapper / rap producer, that's about as good as it can get! Big up to Hazard.

Hello Dear,

I am Miss Monica Desmond, from Ivory Coast . I lost my mother when i was a baby and my father did not marry another wife, he took me so special because i am the only child. My father. Late Mr. DESMOND BOKO was a wealthy Diamond and Cocoa dealer; he died in a car accident last year with his closest business partner on their way to negotiate a new business which made me to be an orphan today. I am in deep danger; my wicked uncle is after my life that is why i am contacting you for help. Please do not be offended to receive this letter from an orphan and stranger like me. I am hiding in a Guest Lodge because of much pressure from my wicked uncle who has seized all my late father's properties and left me with nothing.
I am contacting you to assist me to transfer the sum of US$4.2M (Four Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which i inherited from my late father Late Mr. DESMOND BOKO. It was the money my father wanted to use for foreign investment before he died. The money was deposited in a Fixed account in a prime bank here in my country with my name as the next of kin. I wish to invest the money in your country in investment like Real Estate or Hotel management as my father wanted to do before he suddenly died.

I don't want my wicked uncle or any of my relative to know about this money this is why am contacting you in strict confidence so that you will stand as my guardian and foreign partner to enable the bank to release the money and transfer it to your account on my behalf, so that i will come over to your country after the successful transfer to further my education while you invest the money for me.

As for your compensation i am willing to give you good percentage of the US$4.2Million which we will discuss soon as you indicate your interest to assist me, and after that i will go to the bank to submit your information and introduce you so that the transaction can start immediately. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Yours, Monica Desmond

i got one of these once but they said they had found a treasure chest in a cave (no joke) and that i could get 90% of the profit if i sent them my bank details. i bet someone did it as well.

Back
Top Bottom