IS D&B BEING MADE TO TARGET THE US MARKET ???

vicious circle = London uk

canada also desimal (rip) and catacomb
also corrupt souls us
3 of my favs

but dnb is a global thing there is great dnb being produced in nearly every country.....

deadaelus said:
I feel like the US market is in control of DnB right now...

I have been feeling a lot of the artists from the states that are breakin out right now. I would almost argue that some of these artists are helping to reshape DnB in directions other than the rock/metal style

I have been really into guys like: Mayhem, Quadrant, Kiko, Vicious Circle, Gridlock, Hive, Echo, Random Movement, JuJu, Mathematics, Brooklyn, Basic Operations (even though they are now split)

Or some of the Canadian Talent that has been surfacing as well...Guys like Visionary, Psidream, Kubiks, and Pacific.

I dont feel the USA is running much dnb I'm interested in so I dont agree there. ezxcept for Random Movement, he's great

Far more into Psidream and Pacific type sounds, Canada eh?

also, is Brooklyn from the US? dumb question maybe, but thought it was an old UK dude who renamed hisself. correct me.

My bad...

You are correct Sook, Nice Work (y)

Brooklyn is from Czech Republic (I was thinkin of Bachelors of Science in stead of Brooklyn, they are from the states for sure, i believe San Francisco is there home)

Vicious Circle is definately from UK.

I didn't know that Corrupt souls were from the US; but after looking into it is seems these guys are from Washington...

Back
Top Bottom