• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
So been a while since I've been on here properly, is clau5 a mod yet? The end of 2018 saw the big campaign trail for clau5 for mod 2019, well it's 2019 and he has mod in his shit soooooooooo is He?

Ps if not you'll be hearing from the financial conduct authority or the ombudsmen

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Im generally happy about cats being mod though.

You know what they say JV, With great power comes great responsibility. So no more meltdowns yeah 🤣

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Why you all winding me up,

Of all the tissue brands you choose that one, The one's I were dealing with just yesterday

logikz

I Am Not The King
Why you all winding me up,

Of all the tissue brands you choose that one, The one's I were dealing with just yesterday
BRO haha ffs BRO, CALM DOWN bro ok, calm down. clod is not mod, ok? the modertaor spot is always open for you ok bro, you can be mod whenever you want.
jeez, i dont know why youre spazzing so hard at just the idea of this, i was thinking clod might be a good mod and all but idk now haha

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
BRO haha ffs BRO, CALM DOWN bro ok, calm down. clod is not mod, ok? the modertaor spot is always open for you ok bro, you can be mod whenever you want.
jeez, i dont know why youre spazzing so hard at just the idea of this, i was thinking clod might be a good mod and all but idk now haha
His mom feeds him fish sticks and milk. He’s spooked

logikz

I Am Not The King
His mom feeds him fish sticks and milk. He’s spooked
i cant figure out if its troll or not haha

i dont care about stupid fucking football but im watching a game for no particular reason and liverpool is murdering barca haha what the hell is this

isnt barca supposed to be the shit or something, today it looks like theyre just shit. again i dont care about football, idk why im watching

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i cant figure out if its troll or not haha

i dont care about stupid fucking football but im watching a game for no particular reason and liverpool is murdering barca haha what the hell is this

isnt barca supposed to be the shit or something, today it looks like theyre just shit. again i dont care about football, idk why im watching
I’m watching Road Warrior. After sex mind you, and I’ll be preparing dinner because women are terrible cooks.

logikz

I Am Not The King
ah no wait i know what happened, you should not make rude threads ok buddy. stop that.

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
I am the mooderator and I will Discotize you.

You all think you are so DnB.