Is chat broken?

PMG

Hiding in a box
VIP Junglist
This is Apple's way of telling you that you need to buy a new phone.
Unironically yes. I dont give a fuck about phones and that's why I always get the old phones from my siblings, when they buy a new one. Some apps just dont work on phones for instance, which are 5 years old. You have to consume, boy.

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Unironically yes. I dont give a fuck about phones and that's why I always get the old phones from my siblings, when they buy a new one. Some apps just dont work on phones for instance, which are 5 years old. You have to consume, boy.
Lots of companies don’t bother updating the app after the os gets updated. That’s the annoying thing about iOS

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You user groups are 1. Moderating and 2. Privileged clod buddy, so you should have full mod rights and access to all chats and secret areas. Does it work today? Do you have another device to check if it works on?

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You user groups are 1. Moderating and 2. Privileged clod buddy, so you should have full mod rights and access to all chats and secret areas. Does it work today? Do you have another device to check if it works on?
enabled push notifcations and still not working. is it because i live in america?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
enabled push notifcations and still not working. is it because i live in america?
No absolutely not, it should be working regardless of country, can you check from another device? Its supposed to work on your iPhone and it will, but I just want to know if it works on your laptop?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The DNBF servers are in Dallas.
HEY HEY HEY don't be saying our secret location, what did you do, hack the mainframe? I had to move them myself from Mexico, by hand, on the back of a truck full of illegal immigrants (they call me el coyote blanco con el verga mas chulo del pueblo) to evade the Russians and here you are just putting it out in the streets for anyone to see?? Have you no decency, wasnt it enough that you violated the sanctity of the the motorbike forum. Your bike doesn't even have a motor and I'm starting to suspect you don't even know what drum and bass is and listen to Martin garrix tbh

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Gerelt of Thatcham somewhere

Wheres my photoshop!

And dont "hur dur in the post duhhhh, I'm mr poopy butt face" me boy... hop to it!!

Now getuponouttahere
You are not eye-hole man, and it IS in the post, don't beleive me, you can look at the UPS tracking number yourself, but then you would have to know how to operate a normal keyboard you old bag

The photochop is coming and when it does you'll be sorry you acted like a fking b*tch all these years. Then you'll learn. Learn to appreciate love when you find it and take the day as it comes, and stop over analysing your reality to the point where its just a bunch of objects with no correlation