is anyone noticing this about lp's also?

D-Logik

the more than one record packs that have been coming out as of late have had more than half the tracks on it are hot as fuck no matter if it's a double pack or a 5 piecer.

lately i'll get a triple pack and end up playing 5 tunes off it regularly...it's sweet.

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave:

I think the LP I play the most tracks from is 'Stakka & Skynet's Clockwork LP. Every track has it's stamp of originality, & keep a crowd rocking to. I think Straight Jacket or Isolation are the best ones there
:rave:

been noticing the same too

Goodbye to one tracker E.P.'s!

Clockwork is classic also feelin most the tunes off Original Dr. Shade

I'm also finding that with LP's that are been released I'm not instantly loving every track, it takes a while to really get a good feeling about what sound the producer was trying to push out. It's not a bad thing to me it means my vinyl collection stays fresh for even longer because I'll go back to tracks a few weeks, maybe even a couple of month's later & really start to love what there all about!

yeah i'm the same. most of the vinyl i have bought this year has been e.p's and lp's. it's about time in my opinion though, because it used to be a few good tracks and a few fillers. i just hope it keeps up.

Back
Top Bottom