Breakbeat Is anyone making Music Videos?

Neural Tech

Nuskool
VIP Junglist
I'm curious if anyone is making music videos and posting them here. If not here: does anyone know of a music related forum where Artists are showcasing their custom music videos, the same as we do here with our music uploads?

The following are a couple Breakbeat videos I recently uploaded. I'm looking for releases in a similar vein: ones with digital effects laid onto still imagery, as well as effected video footage, possibly even a combination of the two. I've only recently begun doing this kind of work, so I'm open to any and all feedback.

Cheers, fellas.

Here's one I just uploaded. Is anyone on this forum into making vids like this? I was hoping someone would know of a forum to point me to, where folks make music videos for their music... :cool:

Last edited:
I would also be really interested in this. I've tried making some basic videos myself in After Effects, but they aren't very good if I'm honest. Not trying to get traffic to my page, but just so you can see an example, one I made is on the banner of my Facebook page, which can be found here www.facebook.com/celodnb, but these still image style you've posted are great!

I would also be really interested in this. I've tried making some basic videos myself in After Effects, but they aren't very good if I'm honest. Not trying to get traffic to my page, but just so you can see an example, one I made is on the banner of my Facebook page, which can be found here www.facebook.com/celodnb, but these still image style you've posted are great!

I just checked out the tune you linked me to, man the video's not bad, I think it fits for what you're going for. That tune is BAD!!! I would love to have that for a Mixset.

Back
Top Bottom