DnB Is Andy C the best DJ in the world?

I remember a time on the forum 6 or so years ago when if you even mentioned a bad word about Andy C youd get set upon, pages and pages of fury, rabid animals. Thread after thread of Andy C and Ram love, daren't say a bad word for retributions.

countless videos of him playing at cable and fabric were shelled down with brimstone and sulpher polluting the air (the ones from headz @ cable are sick mind).

And to answer: no, not any more. There are far more interesting DJs out there. Technically Andy is still one of, if not the best DJ - but, his selections isn't as varied as it used to be and a lot of the tunes are sadly a bit crap (imo)

I'm so tempted to answer this seriously, but I fear it would be defeating the point & a part of me might die from doing so...

So instead, now I have to make another Duram Duram type photoshop with the 2 hours I have left to waste away in work.

You have improved my day by at least 0.637% simm, thanks. :lol:

Andy played much last week and it was filled with pilled up college kids, sums up Andy c in 2016

the other day i went 2 go c andy sea play for 6 hrs and i was so excited but when i got there he woz only playing the same shitfag beat for the 6 hours and i was so angry that i ran up to him and fly kicked him while i was crying my eyes out and i got arrested because of this but because i was crying i got let out early for being a faggot and that made me happy and then i was also happy because i realised the world is still alive and that makes me smile love from your firend stever94 xoxoxoxo

そして私も後続の車に知らせるためにハザードをたいて知らせ、後続車も問題なく止まりました。

しかし私の後続車の後ろの車が止まりきれずについとつして、私の後続車が私の車に追突してしまいました。

私は渋滞中で何か一瞬の出来事で最初は何が起きたのかが全く理解が出来ませんでした。

何しろ自分の一台あけて後ろだったので全く構える事もできずに、その時は車が全く進んでいない位の渋滞だったので私はサイドもかけていました。

音楽を聴きながら飲み物に手を取ろうと体を半分前に出した瞬間での追突だったので、体が斜めによじれてしまった感じでした。

そして体も痛かったし少しして後続車が大丈夫かと確認をしに来ましたが、いきおいでガードレールに突っ込んでいる感じになってるし、降りて後部の確認をしたら見るも無残な感じになっていました。

見た瞬間に廃車だと確信しました。

一番最初に追突して車がトラックでよそ見をしていていきなりの渋滞もわからず、ハザードも確認していなくて勢いのまま追突してしまった感じだと聞きました。

私の後ろの車も同じく被害者ですがもちろん廃車で、後部は私のくるまよりも悲惨な事になっていました。

幸い誰もたいした怪我にはなっていませんが、もしかしたらこれが走行中だったらと思うと血の気が引きました。

保険を通して色々保障や慰謝料は入りましたが、車が気に入ってただけにやはりショックでした。

売る気の全くない時に廃車になるのはもぅごめんです。

車廃車の買取サービス

自分でふんぎりついてから廃車したいです。

point.jpg

The fall of Andy C

Stopped having his sets recorded.
Only certain mc's on set
Andy C Live
Less double drops
Mainstream selection
Mainstream events
Stopped wearing trucker hat

Lost all "Executioner" privileges as of 2016.

Back
Top Bottom