Is Andy C retiring???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Ive heard a rumour that Andrew Clark esquire will be retiring as of january 2007 - making the last set NYE. Has anyone else heard this? anyone confirm or deny the rumour?

I fookin hope it aint true, the dnb world would be a lonely place without Andy C :monkey:

jay walker said:
Ive heard a rumour that Andrew Clark esquire will be retiring as of january 2007 - making the last set NYE. Has anyone else heard this? anyone confirm or deny the rumour?

I fookin hope it aint true, the dnb world would be a lonely place without Andy C :monkey:
I heard exactly the same, no idea if it's true.

Would be good to see him cut back and return to production though (y)

it'd be a bit of a shame if the rumours were true. But it would give an incentive for other people to try and get the number 1 spot (definately think Friction could EASILY take place as no. 1) Where did you hear C was gunna retire????

Surely not. Maybe he'll just cut back on dj'ing. At the moment, he's playing out all the time. Would be amazed if he ever spent more than a year without playing out. Would be pretty surprised if he cut back that much. He still seems to be enjoying it.

$marty_B said:
it'd be a bit of a shame if the rumours were true. But it would give an incentive for other people to try and get the number 1 spot (definately think Friction could EASILY take place as no. 1) Where did you hear C was gunna retire????

really? you think friction is 2nd to andy c?

once your at the top the only way is down and to allow someone else to have the light !!

andy c has been at the top of his game for a few yrs now ..

must be fupping hard to be him ... travel / mix / run a label /

his style of mixing has infulance many up n coming djs to follow suit and add the own twist to it .......
that he should be prowed off.... but as most of us [not me but] alot of people on forums who mix cause thats what they want i dont think seriously understand ,you see the glam side,big events,travelling,money,girls????,playing the latest stuff ???? fup wheres theres positive theres negitive ....
living in hotels isent fun,suit case hell,travelling sucks,delays etc,illness more common when u travel,its a lonely time away from your love ones ..... but hay its a job ... totally different from a hobby or doing a small venue 1once a month ..........

i personally dont know how they do it !!! i tip my cap but fup that ..... i make mistakes in my bedroom hahah let alone at 2000000 watts

andy c if u do go u will be missed on the major circut but im sure time out will help your label / production etc

goodluck either way

tpi

I'd like a source on this ... where has it come from vs. who is spreading it. Any ideas?

proberly something off doa ??? who knows theres not a sticky on any forum with 10000000 hits on it so could be a joke / personally i cant see it but hay the worlds a wierd n wonderful place so anything could happen i spose .:crazy:

I can't remember who told me, sorry hehe.

I guess time will tell.

Jack & Junglist said:
Sad to hear if true... if so, I'm defiantly going to his NYE set..
definitly :banana: although i dont believe the rumours at the moment but if they are true that NYE set will be one to remember!

logikz said:
yeah, whats the last tune andy c was on?

Andy C - Finders Keepers
on Nightlife 3. :zest:

Man, that would be a shock if Andy C stopped playing out.

nah ... bollocks!

you ever been at a party and been mixing. you mix for an hour or two then your all like; "ah, im done, ill get a beer and chill. im done for the night".

twenty minutes later your fighting the DJ off the decks cos you want another mix!

you cant retire! haha!

andy c...retire......hmmm....no!

the hyp-e on ere is getting like DOA lol

u really think someone of his stature is gonna just retire? There aint that much money in the scene, remember!?!

If its true, i recon he'll just so full time into running the label, u dont see clayton jetting all over the world just to play the carpe diem mix cd live to a few hundread ppl.

a lil common sense ere ppl....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom