is andy c on the global 2010 cd pack?

no.

the packs are out but they are not called global gathering for some reason.
but they must be the right ones coz they say random concept at the uk's biggest dance festival
which im sure must be global.

they r just called random concept drum and bass festival
and there is no andy c

the packs called random concept limited edition drum and bass festival 2010 pack, comes in two parts, andyc set on box part 1

resize_fixed_height_-resources-product-images-33384-

resize_fixed_height_-resources-product-images-33385-Random-Concept-Festival-cd-pack-2010-part-1Ajpg.140x.jpg

hes not on these

---------- Post added at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

i need2 hear sum fresh andy c

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:17 ----------

found it
RANDOM25P1.JPG

I'll only be buying the first pack so i'm just wondering if there's anyone who's only be buying the second pack that I can swap sets with? I wanna get the Friction and Hype sets from the second pack and there's the likes of; Garry K, Fabio & Grooverider, Hazard, Andy C, Goldie, Nosia and Bryan Gee on the first pack, hit me up if you're interested.

I'll only be buying the first pack so i'm just wondering if there's anyone who's only be buying the second pack that I can swap sets with? I wanna get the Friction and Hype sets from the second pack and there's the likes of; Garry K, Fabio & Grooverider, Hazard, Andy C, Goldie, Nosia and Bryan Gee on the first pack, hit me up if you're interested.

Just upload them anyway!

Back
Top Bottom