Iron Man Triathlon

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Makes the London marathon look sissy... they're literally crawling over the finish line
(2.4-mile swim, a 112-mile bike and a marathon run, raced in that order and without a break)

Anyone ever run a marathon? Something I want to do before I die.

Last edited by a moderator:

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
bloody hell, thats insane, i think i feel exhausted after i been for a long run, but they have literally burned every bit of energy they have and they KEEP going. hard core. with i had the stamina do do a marathon, let alone a marathon after epic swimming and runnnig.

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
Gonna begin training for a marathon next year- done a couple of charity runs in the past few months but i've only really trained for those a bit half arsed, Gonna start a really hard routine and get a marathon done though, Deffo something I wanna do before I die.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
after eddie izzard did 30 marathons in a row ... over 30 days ... then even more ontop, with a beer gut like his ... then one marathon does look tame

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
There was 1 where 2 guys got eaten by sharks, cmon thats crazy sending people through shark infested waters after a 200 mile marathon and a bike ride up a mountain.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ive got a brilliant picture from greece, its a bed with three people in it, im talking the picture myself after a foursome. the girl whos facing the cameras way, the expression on her face is priceless, its a look of such sadness and dispair, and when ever i show that picture i follow it up by saying I WOULD TOO IF I JUST HAD BEEN FUCKED IN THE ASS HEAAEHEAHEAHEAH it breaks your heart, really.

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
ive got a brilliant picture from greece, its a bed with three people in it, im talking the picture myself after a foursome. the girl whos facing the cameras way, the expression on her face is priceless, its a look of such sadness and dispair, and when ever i show that picture i follow it up by saying I WOULD TOO IF I JUST HAD BEEN FUCKED IN THE ASS HEAAEHEAHEAHEAH it breaks your heart, really.
i wanna see it.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
f-awesome!!!!!