Iraq

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Catsel, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

couldn't find a thread. we have an Iran one, a Syria one and an Israel one.. no Iraq...

this guy prob from Slough. or Luton.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Catsel likes this.
  3. Catsel

4. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Blame the turks.

5. 808 Dnb

808 Dnb Well-Known Member

It's Obama 's fault for not leaving a residual force in Iraq when we left...worthless cunt.

Hopefully the next president isn't a fucking pussy and has an itchy trigger finger. And hopefully that finger is on the nuke button, really tired of these stone age fucks!

6. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Is tired of stone age fucks.

Sounds like a stone age fuck.

Kill yourself.

7. 808 Dnb

808 Dnb Well-Known Member

:scally: :shot:

8. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Exceedingly well produced these IS videos...

The fade in & out on the title sequences alone are newsworthy.

The lighting is exceptional & the no glare HD quality is top notch.

Watch some real beheading videos, then comapre them to these recent spate of proffesionally produced fantasies...

If you believe any of these are real, you deserve to be beheaded.

I wish the threat of IS was real, then there might be a chance we could have an ally against the real enemy, every western government in the world.

Utter joke...

9. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

so, erm.... wait... so did they kill Alan Henning or not? have they got him .. is there a they? if it's all fake then... where's Allen? ...... ALAN? .......... ALAN ??? .... not joking either, i want a little more info on this being fake... i do agree tho.. i thought the over produced video was abit weird tbh.. imagined someone sat at thier computer afterward on Adobe premiere or something choosing different intro's and stuff and asking their mate what looks coolest etc... seems abit far fetched.. and .. well.. pointless.. just film it on ure stolen nokia blad and upload it to internets surely.

so you think Alan's still alive tho.. and who's got him.. don't tell me hes working with the people faking it surely not? im intregued..

- - - Updated - - -

i also did think, why are they not showing the actual beheading either... i read on the bbc report, as fucking ridiculous as this is ... that because Alan was out helping muslims, the 'terrorists' didnt want to embarrass Alan or his family or other muslims too much but still wanted to make thier point... oh ... that's nice of them... terrorists who do'nt want to cause too much terror.. kinda like when you used to put a firework in the dog shit bin, but still close the lid... just to be a little bit considerate

- - - Updated - - -

nsfw....

nsfw

[​IMG]

obviously his head... buuuuut... photoshopped you rekon?

10. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Muricans talk Merica fuck yea.

11. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

If theyre fake, who are the people theyre "beheading"?

12. Moskit

They're still alive...

I really can't be arsed to do the leg work, but goto liveleak & look for the frame by frame dissections of each of the beheadings, on the James Foley one its laughable... "Jihadi John" (fucking lol in itself) saws his neck 14 times, with a knife thats supposed to be sharp enough to cut through the spinal cord, which any coroner will tell you is fucking hard even with clinically specific tools...

There is no blood or visible wound whatsoever on the close ups frame by frame, same with all the others...

It really is a joke.

Especially when as I said before you watch, for example, the Eugene Johnson beheading, its fucking TRAUMATIC, none of these have that raw feel at all, they're clearly not real.

The only question for me is who is faking them? Is it a US driven thing to allow them to state the false flag middle east invasion? Or is it IS themselves?

Either way.

Fake. And. Gay.

13. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

I like to think if someone was trying to behead me for Islam instead of what they asked me to say I would just start rambling about Allah being a fag and they are too scared to do it with their face showing and call them a fassy

Borf™, MARKLAR and Moskit like this.
  14. Catsel

are u saying ISIS are fake.

the beheading are fake.

all because the west needs a new enemy for the war on terror?

15. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

watched a few "explanations" of why the videos are faked, couldn't find any credentials from the author to suggest that they actually know what the fuck they are talking about, and was unconvinced by their amateur assessment of each frame and what should/shouldn't be happening; either in terms of film production (which is my job), or medically (which obv is not my job, but I wasn't convinced any way...movement of blood for eg, delay and patterning is easily explainable by the type of blade and movement - either way, forensic experts are the only people qualified to make the assessment, not random ppl on reddit or 4chan)

the millions of refugee's, and 3 years of begging and pleading for help by the Syrian people, shows pretty conclusively, that none of this is "fake". Video Production values are very high in the west, and I see no good reason why some of the ISIS members may not have been properly trained picture editors, producers and directors from the BBC or any number of other production companies in the UK and the rest of the world.

I'm generally a pacifist, but over the years, I guess I've learnt to hate, coz now I want to see ISIS burn.

but, equally, I want to see the Arab states grow some fucking balls and stop standing by while the US leads.

I don't doubt that this whole thing is being orchestrated in ways which are significantly different from what is presented to us; but that doesn't change the fact that ISIS are a dangerous force - if they take over Israel (which I have no doubt they will try to), they will have access not only to Nukes, but to the worlds largest biological and "genetic" weapons cache outside of the US...not only that, but they are threatening the boarder of an EU applicant, Turkey...just a few hundred miles from Europe, a short boat ride to Italy, Greece.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  16. Moskit

Thats cool...

But how do you explain 14 cuts with an apparently razor sharp knife on the jugular, with no blood or wound lol?

I mean...

If that isn't convincing then... Errr... Well...

17. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

none of the videos I've seen contained actual beheading, only the corpse (which imo is just to try not to scare off moderate sympathisers in the west which they hope will join them, coz its not their usual tactic)...cutting a head off, from what little I know of history, requires a heavy blade, preferably in a single smooth action (I very much doubt these European ISIS members have much experience of doing it), you certainly cant cut the spine of a person with the blade type seen in the first few shots of the hostages

18. Moskit

Yeah you need to watch the full vids man, very convinient cuts in editing at crucial points, the way the hostages are acting just isn't like anything i've seen in any other jihadi video, the whole thing just doesn't feel real...

19. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

Iv just gone and watched the jon foley one and I agree about the first few slashes you can see, surely some blood wouldve spurted out or something.

I find the hostages calm very weird, like they know whats coming is fake. Huge contrast between these and the Dagestan massacre for example which is fucking horrifying. But then whats the purpose of ISIS faking the beheadings? I dont believe this is a giant media conspiracy, imagine the number of people that would need to be involved. Ive seen some videos ISIS have released of their fighting in Syria and they match the scarily high production value of these "beheading" videos.

20. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

The reason why, Harold, is that this way the asshole doesn't rot as they continue to rape him... fags