Iraq War over in USA

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RevTech, Dec 16, 2011.

1. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

Damn...damn damn. Thoughts?

2. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

It's not going to be truly over for tens of years, Germany took a very long time to rebuild after ww2, and it was a fully functional, 100% first world country, not a backwards sand pit with all the problems that the Sunni/Shia Islamic split brings.

3. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Time to re-elect Bush!
    "Jesus hates bald pussy." Matthew 3:10

4. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Officially we went to war in order to stop Saddam using his WMD's on us. It was in self defense.

Now either Bush was completely wrong about WMD's or more likely he was lying. It must take incredible balls to take your country to war over stuff you've made up yourself. Anyone state side picked him up on that yet? Personally I don't think this is something you should just let slide. You guys were much harder on Clinton for spraying his jizz over a young intern...

5. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

but that there dubya is a good christian boy, ya hear?

6. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

Clinton also put a Cuban cigar into her. what a gentleman.

---------- Post added at 01:29 ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 ----------

did you know that bush's grandfather helped fund the Nazi's and Hitler's rise to power? quite a few on wall street were in on it too...

7. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Ok a more serious post.
    Bush lied and exploited a horrible situation to increase profit margins for him and his buddies. This is what America is truly all about. I would say most people in America before September 11, 2001 knew that Iraq was not a serious threat to us. After that date we became fearful to the point of insanity. We ate up any lies that was handed to us by the government and paid dearly for it. If I had my way Bush, Cheaney, and friends would be handed over for war crimes.
    However, most Americans do not care about facts or lies for that matter. We only care about entertainment and meet world and domestic views with the profoundest apathy. The only things that inspire the people(mass majority) in this great nation of mine is fear, bread and circuses.

8. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

I don't think america has ever been in a war where they haven't armed the opposition first.

9. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

America. really, brash, naive, the type of cunt to barge into a room full of people coked off his head and shout till he's got everyone's attention and then talk about himself. doesn't like the speccy Chinese kid in the corner quietly asking for the music to be turned down because he's studying a rhombus, all the while plotting to kill the young yank make it look like an accident and become the star of the show. his old friend North Korea that he's known for years is drunk slumped in the armchair, waving his colt.45 around, making America pissed off that North Korea got a gun when America said that he couldn't. Russia's doing kegstand's from America's beer barrel, because it doesn't afraid of nothing like a boss. Africa's in the kitchen, waiting for America to give it some food, starving. China takes Africa's money and gives it a scotch egg. the worlds one big frat party.

10. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

umm... thats one way of putting it

What! You don't have to give them weapons before you invade?
    Well if the English can do it for us 245 years ago we can do it for Iran, Iraq, Vietnam, Panama ext. ext. Its only proper.

11. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

kind of different man, we were being all friendly and shit and you revolted. You effectively stole the weapons rather than we gave them to you but brool story co.

12. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

so its over ... for now... give it a year and iraq will break down into two or three smaller country's and then the smaller country's will start fighting for territory and the neighbouring countrys will get involved and all of this will just help escalate the current world tensions in the build up to world war three. or the usa will march on over again and bully-slap the three little countrys around a bit more.

13. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

great news, great news indeed. things can only improve from here. youll see. a world of opportunity. are they coming to holland or is that also cancelled now.

14. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

is this the second time america has claimed to win the same war twice?

15. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

America fail at wars.

16. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

smells like shit to me

17. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Compared to the americans..YOU fail at wars :teeth: It was enuff for argentina tho, fair play.

18. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yup you showed those penguins whats what. fuck that.

19. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

im sure the uk said we would be in iraq till the end of 2012

20. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

someones got to clear up the mess that America will leave...