Iran

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RocksteadyUK, Jan 9, 2012.

1. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Serious discussion anyone!??

This shit is getting nuts!!

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=7824

A couple months ago i read about the US building a US owned radar in Israel on US owned land.... able to track a bird several hundred/thousands of miles away.... think about that for a second... Why would Israel give a bit of their country to the US!? (http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/10/israel-radar-mi/) <-- this isnt the actual article i read.. but i cant find that one now...

And we all know about STUXNET right? built to attack the working of Irans Nuclear development... Then there was "Duqu"... built to steal info from Iran.

Stuxnet --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

Duqu --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duqu

And how many others we dont know about?

This shit is getting crazy!! I honestly think by the end of this year we will be at war with Iran... The scary thing is... they are able to attack back... not like all the other countires we have been at "War" with over the last couple decades.....

2. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

lol we're fucked.

3. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

prepare to be drafted. i for one am a A in my national insurance so ill be one of the first.

4. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

I was talking to some people at work we came to the idea that why send in soldiers to do a battle. We came up with a simple strategy of attacks.

A - Wild animals - at night drop a shit load of Lions, Tigers, Hippos, Polar bears, honey badgers, create confusion rampaging beasts in the streets.

B - Paedophiles, mental instutional murderers - sent over the border 2 days prior to the animal attack. Just as the animals have finished the carnage in waltz mental, horny paedophiles armed to the teeth.

C - The Elderly in motorised wheelchairs - Final wave of attack in to do the mopping up, strapped with high explosives in case of trying to pull out.

There you go fuck em right up, one guy said blasting fairground music from helicopters and swamping the whole place with balloons but hes crazy.

5. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Rock mate if you carry on looking into all this shit you will soon find yourself sat in your basement wearing a tinfoil hat. Ignorance is bliss

6. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

PISSED!!... im a B!

although have previous "military" experience... if you can call Air Cadets experience...

on another note... anyone see the stealth drone that was shot down??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ver-Iran-lost-over-Afghanistan-last-week.html

[​IMG]

They are obviously scoping that place hardcore!!

7. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

why send drones when they have the aurora aircraft. there is strong evidence that this aircraft exsists. and its trails have been photographed heading over to the middle east and china.

but anyway. both sides need to chill the fuck out

8. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

well i suspect because Aurora costs millions to run... but a stealth spy drone cost hundred of thousands... plus... it doesnt matter if a drone gets shot down... but imagin the madness if they managed to shoot down aurora!? be fukin insane... in fact.. i wish they would!

9. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

they say it can go 7000 mph. nothing is fast enough to shoot that down.

---------- Post added at 11:50 ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 ----------

if it comes to war it will probably last longer than the war in afganistan

10. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

the cold war never finished

11. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

True... but the thing is here.... our military would be able to use full force... and there will be obvious military targets rather than a load of ragged up civilian looking people taking pop shots at patrols.

Theres a side to me that kinda wants it to kick off... you know.. kinda like a real life war movie.... its bad to say i know... but the day when Iraq was first attacked with the Shock and Awe tactic was insane watching it... hard to relate when you live in the UK though i suppose

12. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

you should take a trip to glasgow on a friday and saturday night. there some shock and awe for ya

13. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Stuxnet .... Duqu.

[​IMG]

14. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

hahahaha!!

And the prize for the most insane looking Stealth Plane goes to ENGLAND!!... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAE_Systems_Taranis

[​IMG]

we actually have this!

Its been a fun day in the office for once.... this finding military secrets thing is pretty addictive....

15. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

i dont think itll kick off because no one can afford another war, especially another world war

16. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

*cough cough* you mean the uk.

---------- Post added at 12:54 ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 ----------

2nd world war helped end the great depression of the 30s. before ww2 america had 3 milliom people out of work. when ww2 started every single person could work. woman took a bigger intrest in working which basically won the war for the western allies and helped make the world a richer place. war does alot to help economies of the winner. not alot can be said for the economies of the looser.

---------- Post added at 12:55 ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 ----------

bu tthen again germany is rich and japan is rich. so meh it could help the looser aswell

17. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Ahmadinedschad is going to visit south-america this week - Venezuela, Cuba, Ecuador and Nicaragua. Should be easy to take him out. Mossad is going to terminate the mullah elite - no war.

And if there is war..who fuckin cares. All these fags have is probably a pile of radioactive thrash which in total despair they try to launch in direction Tel Aviv but only bothers some jordan shepherds. There won´t be any support for Ahmadinedfag, people will smell freedom with the arrival of the US. Iranian soldiers will run pants down.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  18. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

mate dont be so nieve.... America is going through one of its biggest recessions ever... makes ours look silly.... yet they are still spending billions on a space program??

19. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

plus america just extended their federal banking dept to 3.7 trillion dollars.

20. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

I know what your saying man, I get like that with natural disasters and shit, it's wrong but it's so interesting, the riots were interesting to watch on the tv.