iPhone Cracking??

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Anyone got an iPhone??

Just cracked mine... proper sik... can do custom themes.... more programs..... etc... and now instead of having to pay 59 fukin pence for some shitty program i get better ones for free!!

quality shit!!

anyone else cracked their iPhones yet??

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
what has no one got an iPhone!! hahaha!!

ill just sit in this thread by myself then...... All by myseeellllfff..... i want to be aallll byyy myyyseeelllfff......

The_Jungledon

www.FreelanceJunglist.com
VIP Junglist
Jailbroke, cracked a mates a while back. Piss easy to do, now sim free.

Still fucked off theres no bluetooth and multimedia messaging with it.
I'm sure this will be sorted by the dev team soon though.

Had mine about 6 months now too.

The_Jungledon

VIP Junglist
Iphone is for fags and geeks man :teeth:

No fags here bro, must be a geek. Yes sometimes im a geek. I got massive spots too. Double geekness lol

My mrs said do you want an i-phone, i went what one of those phones that don't use keys, has wifi and all that. Fuck yeah. :D

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
hahaha!

Jailbroke, cracked a mates a while back. Piss easy to do, now sim free.

Still fucked off theres no bluetooth and multimedia messaging with it.
I'm sure this will be sorted by the dev team soon though.

Had mine about 6 months now too.
yeh only recently done mine.... sik mate.... they have done a pic messagin thig.... the program is call "chat"..... its a MSN/AIM thing for your iPhone but also lets you send pics to mobile phone numbers.... pretty decent...

Iphone is for fags and geeks man :teeth:
Dont be hating Greg.... no other phone quite cuts the mustard im afraid.... try you hand at one... they're wkd!

The_Jungledon

VIP Junglist
hahaha!

yeh only recently done mine.... sik mate.... they have done a pic messagin thig.... the program is call "chat"..... its a MSN/AIM thing for your iPhone but also lets you send pics to mobile phone numbers.... pretty decent...

Dont be hating Greg.... no other phone quite cuts the mustard im afraid.... try you hand at one... they're wkd!
Ill have a look at this "chat"... Sounds like name for a drug. (Cant think what it is though)

Can you get this chat to work with a pay as you go sim as a lot of features are disabled unless you get bolt-ons and that.

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
haha, i need a frickin iphone, i would have had one by now if my job hadn't fallen through :(

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Yeah I know man, a guy at work here has got one and it fuckin rules

I'm just taking the piss because I'm jealous guys!

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Not for me.

I got an Ipod.

I got a phone which doesn't have a silly touchscreen function.

That'll do me fine

The_Jungledon

VIP Junglist
Yeah I know man, a guy at work here has got one and it fuckin rules

I'm just taking the piss because I'm jealous guys!

to tell you the truth i couldnt go back to using a 'normal' keypad now after using the touch screen keyboard and all that. Just seems messy as fuck.

There's still loads of things to iron out though and i think they should have brought it out maybe a year later, but as you know apple want there market 1st then deal with the problems with their products as usual.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Ill have a look at this "chat"... Sounds like name for a drug. (Cant think what it is though)

Can you get this chat to work with a pay as you go sim as a lot of features are disabled unless you get bolt-ons and that.
dont know mate... i think its sent as an email.... then to a phone number..... its one of programs off of Cydia....