Iphone 4

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Nothing groundbreaking in terms of features.

Video calls, folders and multitasking....WOW...had that like about 5 years ago.

Prefer the 3GS, this looks like the designers have gone back in time a bit.

Last edited:

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
i used to have an iphone and i found it was a bit like having a ridiculously hot girlfriend. Before you get it you think it's the best thing in the world, but after it's yours you notice how annoying it really is. That plus everyone wants to cop a feel

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
i used to have an iphone and i found it was a bit like having a ridiculously hot girlfriend. Before you get it you think it's the best thing in the world, but after it's yours you notice how annoying it really is. That plus everyone wants to cop a feel
best analagy i have heard so far on the iPhone debate!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i lie about my age when i go to clubs. i lie and tell them i have an ifod 6 at home but its chargning so i brought my spare phone instead

losty

losty2010
VIP Junglist
I phone isnt all that... overpriced and overrated.... I rather use half of the money to get other smart phones out there....
Same go for I pad, 700 pound?? that can get you a super desktop ffs

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
I phone isnt all that... overpriced and overrated.... I rather use half of the money to get other smart phones out there....
Same go for I pad, 700 pound?? that can get you a super desktop ffs
i do agree about the ipad.. kinda dont see the point in them. I do like macs & iphones tho :D

Mr G

VIP Junglist
I was gonna try the iPhone this year as i have only ever had Nokia and only if it blew me away...which it hasn't, Nokia N8 for me then this year.

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
I was gonna try the iPhone this year as i have only ever had Nokia and only if it blew me away...which it hasn't, Nokia N8 for me then this year.
have they improved the build of the phones yet? i used to work for virgin and they were the most exchanged phones because of their plasitc breaking and software faults.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
They are releasing the version 4 software for the 3G and 3GS when this one comes out, which means all this has is a bit of a better camera and better battery life.
I have only had my 3GS for about 6 months anyway so I wont be upgrading for a while. I do quite like the look of this one tho.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ah the old love / hate iphone debate!
i only take critisim seriously from people that have owned one before.
if u have had one and didn't like it for whatever reason then fair play!
there are a lot of other good phones out there and most of them will cost u less.

if ur a mac user already then ur probably gonna want this too!
some of my friends keep telling me the reasons why they dont want/need an iphone.
my advise to them is "ok u keep telling urself that! i'm not interested" :D

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
WOW video calling!? We have had that for ages, but more importantly no one uses it!!

I dont see the point to be honest, exept from apple making more money selling there shit to fools

Mr G

VIP Junglist
have they improved the build of the phones yet? i used to work for virgin and they were the most exchanged phones because of their plasitc breaking and software faults.

Some are good and some are bad, but on the whole the build quality is getting better.

ah the old love / hate iphone debate!
i only take critisim seriously from people that have owned one before.
if u have had one and didn't like it for whatever reason then fair play!
there are a lot of other good phones out there and most of them will cost u less.

if ur a mac user already then ur probably gonna want this too!
some of my friends keep telling me the reasons why they dont want/need an iphone.
my advise to them is "ok u keep telling urself that! i'm not interested" :D
I'm not hating on it mate it's just not as good as Apple & all iPhone owners make out it is.

I do think the materials used on this one are great and and they have cut no corners on the build quality but feature wise i've seen it all before.

Weather you take my comments serious or not i know a hell of alot more about the subject then most, believe me.