ipad

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
i am struggling to think of something more useless. it is something less functional than a laptop, and not as portable as a phone. well done, you have created the most perfectly useless item

Code:Red

Defiant
VIP Junglist
This looks immense! They say theres been all this hype about it, but i've never heard of this, anywhere.

Definitely need one of this when i can get my hands on one, they just look amazing and pretty much do anything

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
yeah that was my point, but anyway :teeth:

Because its apple my immediate reaction is to pick holes in it and criticise everything, but thats just because Ill never have one :(

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
i am struggling to think of something more useless. it is something less functional than a laptop, and not as portable as a phone. well done, you have created the most perfectly useless item
yeah that was my point, but anyway :teeth:

Because its apple my immediate reaction is to pick holes in it and criticise everything, but thats just because Ill never have one :(

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
i expected it to cost more than 499 $... For apple, this is kinda cheap i think?
It'll sell like crazy. Don't know how they do it, but everything steve jobs pops out of his pockets gets hyped to the max.
Now that's a real marketing genius.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
ITT: A load of bitter gypsies that can't afford Apple products.

YOU'RE ALL BORING. GO SUCK BILL GATES' COCK IN THE HOPE HE MIGHT MAKE A STABLE OPERATING SYSTEM FOR ONCE.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
ITT: A load of bitter gypsies that can't afford Apple products.

YOU'RE ALL BORING. GO SUCK BILL GATES' COCK IN THE HOPE HE MIGHT MAKE A STABLE OPERATING SYSTEM FOR ONCE.
Windows 7 says hey

Oh, so does Windows 3.1

its just opinion, I would rather buy a Mac laptop than a Windows, but I hate Mac desktops.