Invisible Sessions July 2010 THREE DECK MIX

djinvisible

EZ all, here's my latest mix hosted on soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/djinvisible/invisible-sessions-july-2010-three-deck-mix

Tracklist:

Anile & June Miller- Glass Of Greed (Deep Soul Music)
Ulterior Motive- Yoghurt Brainwave (Subtitles)
Data- Abstraction (Horizons)
Need For Mirrors- Nevada (SGN:Ltd)
>>>Phobia- Clean Break (Ingredients)
The Funktion- Unleashed (Rub DNB)
S.P.Y. & Total Science- Ploc Monster (Metalheadz)
Ulterior Motive- Featherweight (Subtitles)
>>>Icicle- Minimal Funk (Shogun Audio)
Hybris- The Cleaner (Critical Modulations)
Sidechain- Grotesque (Syndrome)
The Funktion- The Unknown (Run DNB)
8bits- So Good (Digital Soundboy)
Gridlok- T-Monk (Cyanide)
>>>Phace- Strange Science (Shogun Audio)
Zero T feat. Steo- Walk Away (C.I.A.)
Need For Mirrors- Gallows (SGN:Ltd)
ASC- Phobos (NonPlus+)
>>>dBridge, Skream & Instra:mental- Acacia Avenue (Autonomic)
Need For Mirrors- Sick In The Head (SGN:Ltd)
S.P.Y.- Xenomorph (Metalheadz)
Octane & DLR- Back In The Grind (Dispatch)
S.P.Y.- Frostbyte (Innerground)
Noisia & Phace- Floating Zero (Invisible)
Break- Bass Face (Run DNB)
Ed Rush & Optical- Gas Mask (Virus)
Cern & Nymfo- Proton Pack (Project 51)
S.P.Y. & Total Science- Legion (Metalheadz)
Spor- Kingdom (Lifted)
>>>Apex- Gonzo (Lifted)
Rockwell- Full Circle (Shogun Audio)
Abstract Elements- Erpeh (Respect Russia)
Instra:mental- End Credits (NonPlus+)
Triad- Aftermath (Deep Soul Music)
ATP- Lost My Way (Vibrations Recordings)

Any feedback please do get in touch! And feel free to add me on Soundcloud if you enjoy the mix.

Cheers all :spliff:

had a good listen to it, fort it i was very good, some good mixes, good use of three decks, altho bit patchy in places but all together i really liked it.
great tracklist nicely varied from neuro down to minimal.
big respect to that.

loved glass of greed for the intro aswell

sick tracklist m8, i am right into the same style, i need to get a listen on this - cant D/L at my work PC (cause its junk)

----nevermind its on soundcloud----

i just realized

had a good listen to it, fort it i was very good, some good mixes, good use of three decks, altho bit patchy in places but all together i really liked it.
great tracklist nicely varied from neuro down to minimal.
big respect to that.

loved glass of greed for the intro aswell

Nice one mate glad you enjoyed it :) I'm into all sorts of dnb so I do my best to fit in minimal, tech and a bit of liquid altho easier said than done sometimes. Which bits did you find patchy? I've not been mixing that long so I need some pointers if you have any.
Cheers

Nice one mate glad you enjoyed it :) I'm into all sorts of dnb so I do my best to fit in minimal, tech and a bit of liquid altho easier said than done sometimes. Which bits did you find patchy? I've not been mixing that long so I need some pointers if you have any.
Cheers

no sweat mate, when i say patchy all i really mean is that from time to time thruout the mix the tracks will become out of sync usually not for long mind, just a few clangs here n ther. for example minimal funk, featherweight n ploc monster, I loved the mix but it was ever so slightly out of sync, its just gettin rid of those small things that will make ur mixes alot better.
Just keep working on ur beatmatchin, its just one of those things that gets better with time.

But as i sed before ur tracklist i think was the best feature of this mix, nice and varied. I love mixes that swap from minimal to more neuro/techy stuff. i usually try keep the beginning nice and minimal rather than use it half way thru but thats just my prefference.
just keep up with how ur goin atm, im likin ur style alot

plus u say u havent been mixing long, how long exactly? plus what kit u usin, digital or vinyl?
ez

no sweat mate, when i say patchy all i really mean is that from time to time thruout the mix the tracks will become out of sync usually not for long mind, just a few clangs here n ther. for example minimal funk, featherweight n ploc monster, I loved the mix but it was ever so slightly out of sync, its just gettin rid of those small things that will make ur mixes alot better.
Just keep working on ur beatmatchin, its just one of those things that gets better with time.

But as i sed before ur tracklist i think was the best feature of this mix, nice and varied. I love mixes that swap from minimal to more neuro/techy stuff. i usually try keep the beginning nice and minimal rather than use it half way thru but thats just my prefference.
just keep up with how ur goin atm, im likin ur style alot

plus u say u havent been mixing long, how long exactly? plus what kit u usin, digital or vinyl?
ez

Will take that on board mate, sounds good enough to my ears but my beatmatching improves a little bit all the time so when I hit the next level maybe I'll look back and cringe a little who knows.
I appreciate the comments on the tracklist, for me that's the most important feature of any mix because ultimately it's the tunes not the mixing itself that people are listening to. Personally I like doing the little swaps from heavy to minimal and back again, keeps the listener on their toes.
I've been mixing since January so about 7 months now. Been using CDJs for most of that time but got a 1210 about 2 months ago so I could start picking up promos and vinyl-only releases and shortly afterwards a Xone62 to upgrade to the 3 deck set up. Still getting the hang of vinyl somewhat as I try to pitch chase exclusively rather than use bends, and this is my first 3 deck mix also. So yeah mate I'll keep working hard and hopefully the next one will be tighter, watch this space!

fair play mate by the sounds of it youve got urself a desirable bit of kit, and yea i agree about the tracklisting being most important. I mean at the end ofthe day if u dont like the tracklist 9/10 times you wont even listen to the mix!
Plus your very skilled for only 7 months, ill be waiting for the next installment.
ez

fair play mate by the sounds of it youve got urself a desirable bit of kit, and yea i agree about the tracklisting being most important. I mean at the end ofthe day if u dont like the tracklist 9/10 times you wont even listen to the mix!
Plus your very skilled for only 7 months, ill be waiting for the next installment.
ez

Nice one mate, sadly one of the output cables has gone on my 1210 so may be a little wait for the next one. I try and do 1 a month so I'll keep you posted. Cheers again for the feedback and advice!

Back
Top Bottom