INVISIBLE 012 - Various

"Genie Method" was played on that recent Exit/Headz show on Rinse. Dope tune, was wondering what it was.

genie method is absolutely class. bizarre to put it on this ep when the rest of the tunes are so different imo

Great EP! Sabre and Subtension tunes are the big draw for me, but the other two are solid techy bangers. Can see myself getting more use out of this than I did out of most of the other Invisible EP's.

genie method is absolutely class. bizarre to put it on this ep when the rest of the tunes are so different imo

I don't need to tell you to check back the catalogue? These series usually were 4 different tracks?

Great EP! Sabre and Subtension tunes are the big draw for me, but the other two are solid techy bangers. Can see myself getting more use out of this than I did out of most of the other Invisible EP's.

Genie Method shines above all. Break, Go is wicked too, something else.. the rest is a bit standard tech.
Still remember when this series started. 1 EP was so solid. 2 with the crazy Stray track Alix Perez bits was off the hook. 3 Best Hybris release ever I'd say. 4 askari, dead weight, after all, floating zero remix... I'm afraid tho Invisible lost it a bit. quantity is getting higher, quality is losing. It's not where it was 2-3 years ago. I appreciated 006 but it generally doesn't excite me as much as back then and it's due to the tracks they sign IMO. too much tech fooder, not enough experimental shit... This one seems to be more back to form where they left of with 04.

I don't need to tell you to check back the catalogue? These series usually were 4 different tracks?

yeah but always felt they were all a bit more 'connected' on previous eps than this. genie sticks out like a sore thumb against the rest, which are all quite similar

I like Genie Method, its a nice tune, but it doesn't really do anything for me personally, a bit like Halo Danger. Good tune, just doesn't grab me.

Rupture and Being Human are cool techy rollers. But for me the stand out tune is Break & Go on here. Not heard anything like it and it follows on nicely from AK47

Still remember when this series started. 1 EP was so solid. 2 with the crazy Stray track Alix Perez bits was off the hook. 3 Best Hybris release ever I'd say. 4 askari, dead weight, after all, floating zero remix... I'm afraid tho Invisible lost it a bit. quantity is getting higher, quality is losing. It's not where it was 2-3 years ago. I appreciated 006 but it generally doesn't excite me as much as back then and it's due to the tracks they sign IMO. too much tech fooder, not enough experimental shit... This one seems to be more back to form where they left of with 04.

STTR, PMS, Swim and Spitfire are more experimental on the series of late. Enjoying the Invisible trend and will be picking this up

STTR, PMS, Swim and Spitfire are more experimental on the series of late. Enjoying the Invisible trend and will be picking this up

STTR is great, PMS is funny but abit laughable tbf… it's experimental but unusable to play out. Swim is standard halftime not really groundbreaking & new and Spitfire is alright but nowhere compared to other Fre4knc, although granted it's special.
Just don't think these cut it compared to the first 4 releases, which have been so on point.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Genie Method, its a nice tune, but it doesn't really do anything for me personally, a bit like Halo Danger. Good tune, just doesn't grab me.

Agreed on that, clearly has Sabre all written over it and I'm usually not the one to like when people repeat their stuff.. but I've never been a fan of Halo Danger but this one is doing it for me!

STTR is great, PMS is funny but abit laughable tbf… it's experimental but unusable to play out. Swim is standard halftime not really groundbreaking & new and Spitfire is alright but nowhere compared to other Fre4knc, although granted it's special.
Just don't think these cut it compared to the first 4 releases, which have been so on point.

agreed, didn't pick up that EP as it did nothing for me

I was wondering about PMS. I heard it in a Fre4knc mix recently. I'd drop that tune anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this label associated with Noisia? They're listed under Experimental so I've never come across it when buying tunes.

Phew, Being Human is really gnarly. What a tune. Only think the intro & drop lacks some cohesion. But damn, serious tune.

Back
Top Bottom