Invaders must Timewarp Dec09

Dunny T

heres my first post. this should be a good pre-empta for whats to come. enjoy!

http://dnbshare.com/download/heavymixdec09.mp3.html

Playlist
1) Invaders must die
2) Timewarp (double dropped twice with invaders must die)
3) Rock it
4) The Nine (Double dropped with Rock it)
5) Pieces (Double dropped with Rock it)
6) Vault (Double dropped with Pieces)
7) X-ray (Double dropped with Vault)
8) Smack my bitch up
9) Kiss kiss bang bang
10) In Love
11) Nightflight (bassline mixed in)
12) Signal (Double dropped with In Love)
13) Living for the weekend
14) Can't remember! Well known tune though

i will check ur mix out mate...

@ D Double U - is there any rule saying 'you cant mix anthems' ?

i will check ur mix out mate...

@ D Double U - is there any rule saying 'you cant mix anthems' ?

Not as far as im aware for forum mixes no...however The liklyness is that some people wont download it based on his selection after all they are tunes that you have heard a million times before.

Im not crying witch upon it I just prefer it when people dig a little deeper thats all, It was in my own way a hint at some constructive critisim. :)

thanks guys for the comments. i know theres a few overplayed tracks in there, but they are just a compilation of some of my personal favs. i mix quite a lot of different dnb but thought i would open up with what i know best. sets that have proved popular in the past. keep your eyes open for my next one...

Dunny

thanks guys for the comments. i know theres a few overplayed tracks in there, but they are just a compilation of some of my personal favs. i mix quite a lot of different dnb but thought i would open up with what i know best. sets that have proved popular in the past. keep your eyes open for my next one...

Dunny

Same Dunny from DnBa / on my sound cloud? If so, good dj i listen to your mixes on the reg.

cheers mate, downloaded yesterday will av a listen tonight.

Noice one. Love the anthems, looking forward to seeing how you've mixed them ;) Make it a bit different from the usuall

D Double U- Na im afraid not. Have never really posted much of my stuff. Have been dj'in religiously for fun for around 6 years now but have been told that im not bad so thought id get some opinions on here. I used to DJ hard trance but converted to dnb once i grew up and realised there was no other better music to mix.

I love dj'in and when you guys like it too im all the more happier

Stay tuned!

oh by the way in case no-one's said it, the well known track at the end is matrix and futurebounds remix of the american beauty film theme, often just called "Matrix & Futurebound - American Beauty"

Back
Top Bottom