Introspect - Rokit - New DnB! Kinda jumpup/old school i dunno _ Please have a listen!

Re: Introspect - Rokit - New DnB! Kinda jumpup/old school i dunno _ Please have a lis

mayb do wit a bit mre direction, as to wen sections start n end, i.e like an intro, a drop, breakdown, mayb sum mre variation in the synth parts, and with the different samples u hav goin on, little things tht keep the listener engaged, little tings need to keep happening n changing in a song or u get bored,

Re: Introspect - Rokit - New DnB! Kinda jumpup/old school i dunno _ Please have a lis

I quite like it too. Tis almost busy minimal? or underdone? Not too sure but I don't think anything was jumping out as terribly out of place.

Thanks guys for the the feedback
And ill work on what you have both said and post back!

really old school vibe.. personally for me it was just lacking something to keep the beat rolling through... it seems like its just a bit slugish and slow atm you know? but that is because i am used to modern dnb tempo i suppose...

needs a bit of atmosphere to back it up, fill it out

Back
Top Bottom