Introspect - Rokit - New DnB! Kinda jumpup/old school i dunno _ Please have a listen!

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Introspect, May 26, 2010.

1. Introspect

Introspect In Amsterdam for the week

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  2. unknownelementz

unknownelementz Elementz

Re: Introspect - Rokit - New DnB! Kinda jumpup/old school i dunno _ Please have a lis

mayb do wit a bit mre direction, as to wen sections start n end, i.e like an intro, a drop, breakdown, mayb sum mre variation in the synth parts, and with the different samples u hav goin on, little things tht keep the listener engaged, little tings need to keep happening n changing in a song or u get bored,

3. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Re: Introspect - Rokit - New DnB! Kinda jumpup/old school i dunno _ Please have a lis

I quite like it too. Tis almost busy minimal? or underdone? Not too sure but I don't think anything was jumping out as terribly out of place.

4. Introspect

Introspect In Amsterdam for the week

Thanks guys for the the feedback
    And ill work on what you have both said and post back!

5. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

really old school vibe.. personally for me it was just lacking something to keep the beat rolling through... it seems like its just a bit slugish and slow atm you know? but that is because i am used to modern dnb tempo i suppose...

needs a bit of atmosphere to back it up, fill it out