Intros/Outros

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
just curious as to you lots favourite intros and outros for sets at the mo. im usin chilli pepper remix for intors a lot at the mo and signal makes a great outro. well up for hearin some other ideas :thumbsup:

I thought that scorned tune was by rawthang? I know its on the Black Sun Empire label. Anyway, at the mo Ive been playing with Rawthang - Epilogue as the intro, nice and tinkly intro! Not really one specific tune I use as an outro, but normally something either funky or dark as it gets.;)

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
The theme tune from Pulp Fiction (the film, not Alex Reece), sped up to +2 is about the same speed for dnb, the fast guitar riff sounds nice when dropped over a phat beat, not a bad intro although you have to fade it out before the horns kick in

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
Indi said:
The theme tune from Pulp Fiction (the film, not Alex Reece), sped up to +2 is about the same speed for dnb, the fast guitar riff sounds nice when dropped over a phat beat, not a bad intro although you have to fade it out before the horns kick in
that sounds pretty heavy :slayer:

Serum

VIP Junglist
I think the best way to start a set is to play something fucking wierd to announce your arrival then tear it up.
I remember ratty opening with the ray keith mix of siren sounds, tore it up

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
Intro's:
D. Kay + Epsilon - Space Quest
Breakage - So Vain
Special Forces - Sidewinder
Drumsound + Simon 'Bassline' Smith - Planet Saturn
Outro's:
Rawthang - Scorned
Fresh - Signal

can't think of anything else atm.

:slayer: :lighter:

Last edited:

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
whatinzaghi said:
I think Dune by Dillinja is a wiked Intro. Or Resonant Evil's Black Zodiac!!
Yes, the Trinity(Dillinja) - Dune is a nasty tune. When is it gonna be released or has it already? I also wanna get Dillinja - Forsaken Dreams. :lighter: