Introduction to Disfunktional Radio - Big things to come

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
Disfunktional Radio is a multi genre station offering the best in all forms of dance music......... Despite being a relatively new station (we have been running for less than a year), our listener base is growing day by day and the timetable is becoming very full aswell as lots of interest in those slots still available. The station is based around our forum, which has loads of different sections. as well as your usual 'Radio info', 'Waffle' & 'Introduce yourself' we have a 'scene talk' room where people can come and discuss their particular genre of music- from Gabba to Jungle......... we also have a mixes section for poeple to upload their mixes for feedback and for our resident DJs to upload their recorded shows.....

Those of you who are regulars on this site will notice that we have quite a few DNBForum DJs on our timetable, be sure to come and check them and and show your support to the DNBF family!

Part of our mixes section is 'Producers corner' where members can upload their tracks for feedback, there are also plans being put in place for Disfunktional to set up a digital record label is the very near future plus we are looking for International Djs from Europe, Australia and America to play shows for us......... We also run our own club night, where the only rule is....... no big names, only our residents play giving our Djs more help in becoming established in the scene...

Anyone wanting more info or interested in a slot and wanting to hand in a demo please email me at tony@disfunktional-radio.co.uk

mice one mate, we have do already have American listeners on some of our shows, but its hard due to the tiem difference, would be cool to get some Djs from the US to play shows. ;)

I'll keep on 'em if they look like they're flakin' out :thumbsup:
Looks like JayBee will be a go, etc..and as i explained in the message to ya' etc. about the others...Kinda hit or miss really, all show interest in grabbing a slot, but not all will actually do it more than likely, ya know how it goes...plus bad timing for some on the internet situations, etc..(yn) they get things rollin' soon..

this is me over Neil B.
http://www.dnbshare.com/download/Dan_NeilBadboy_1.mp3.html

this is a mix of 6 tunes all produced this end by me and matt, mixed by dj slick (dexcell) you can find the tracklist in the "just thought" thread
http://www.dnbshare.com/download/DanMix320.mp3.html

dont know about recording any sets over the web but would be happy to attend any studio stuff or nights, either way keep us informed about whats happening from you guys, no doubt we'll discuss things further in the future. big thanks Dan + Matt

big up to the new DnBForum guys on our timetable.....we have noticed listener numbers have increased at a sharp rate recently (as well as listeners from the US) - i'm sure lots of the new listeners are people from offf here supporting other members of the site.......

If you have been tuning into the radio, please sign upto our forums and make yourself known in 'introduce yourself'..........

Big up to everyone who is tuning into our station....... listener numbers are shootingup every day and the us guys are constantly bombarded with demo's ofr free slots.....

I know there is a large following from this site due to the high number of forum DJs on the station.... so just wanted to say thanks ;)

Remember, try and get in chat for any live shows you catch and sign uptp pur forum for access to the mixes archive

Timetable is gettin bigger and better everyday..... check it out

Monday
6-7pm - Milla (Hardstyle/Trance)
7-9pm - Sullee (Hard House / NRG)
9-10pm - Ben - Disfunktional DJs (Disfunktional Show)
10-11pm - Si Elliot (Bassline Show)
11-12am - Dave B (Poland) (Trance)
1-2am - Emshhh (U.S.A) (Trance)

Tuesday
6-7pm - DJ LibriL (Drum & Bass)
7-8pm - Nuttynyce (Drum & Bass)
8-9pm - Halder (Hardstyle/Hardcore)
9-10pm - Soulific (Drum & Bass)
10-11pm - Perspective (Drum & Bass)
11-12am - Dj Jim (Trance/Prog House)

Wednesday
4-6pm - DJ Pistachio (Drum & Bass)
6-7pm - LeonBlue (Drum & Bass)
7-8pm - MASHley (Liquid Drum & Bass)
8-9pm - Ricky - Disfunktional DJs (Disfunktional Show)
9-10pm - Pokerback (Techno, Electro & Tech House)
10pm-12am - Paul Ryd3r (Trance/Techno, Breakbeat, Drum n Bass)
12-2am - Jaybee (U.S.A) (Drum & Bass)

Thursday

6-8pm - Comet (Liquid Drum & Bass)
8-10pm - Jamie Allatt (Trance)
10-11pm - DJ Brasco (UK Garage & Dubstep)
11-12am - DJ Back2Basics (Trance)
12-1am - DCox (U.S.A) (Drum & Bass/ Breaks)

Friday
6-7pm - F K Zaman (Drum & Bass/Jungle)
7-8pm - SirReal (Drum & Bass)
8-10pm - The Meena (Electro / Tech House)
12-1am - DJ Crisis (U.S.A) (Drum & Bass)

Saturday
5-7pm - Matt Diamond (House/Techno/Electro)
7-8pm - KrazyKaz (Hardstyle/Hard Trance)
8-9pm - Kemzino (Drum & Bass)
9-10pm - Kaydee (Trance)
10-12pm - Nick-ep & Hooka (Drum & Bass)

Sunday
10-11am - DJ M (House)
11am - 2pm - Eazy D Re-U-Nitez Show (old skool piano classics)
2-4pm - Sam H (Drum & Bass)
4-6pm - DJ PaJ (Hardstyle Sunday)
6-7pm - Tom Enright ( Electro, Tech, Minimal & Progressive)
7-8pm - Mikey Bullock (Trance & Techno)
8-10pm - Nikjam (Electro / Tech House)
10-12pm - Controller (Drum & Bass)

Last edited:
yeah man, CLRH20 has been startin' to do the 2nd hour of JayBee's set, well not sure if this past wednesday, as I had work and didn't catch up with things, but he might be wantin' to grab his own slot in the future. He's talked to Ricky thru the email..so might be another US dj up there in a bit:D

Defo got the love and the effort guys big up, i actually signed up the other day, i just need to have a proper listen when i get some free mo's : )

12-1am GMT - DCox (U.S.A) (Drum & Bass/ Breaks)
7pm-8pm EST

About a half-hour from now...
DCox spinnin' out of Valdosta, Georgia where he goes to Valdosta State Univ. Get locked and hit me up in the chat!:D

Back
Top Bottom