Introducing The Man Garter

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Dec 20, 2010.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

Introducing The Man Garter

[​IMG]

Nothing says gangster more than this elegant solution to not pulling up your jeans hHAHAHAH

2. Monkey spasm

Monkey spasm Member

What self respecting bloke would wear this shit? And why are you looking for man garters on the interwebs?

3. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Now they can spend less time at raves pulling their jeans up and more time snatching chains off peoples necks and choring peoples phones.

4. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

bravo.

5. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Not lolling Dedbut...

6. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Yanno what, i dont care. :)

Im not racist in the slightest, im merely stating a FACT that every time theres been trouble at raves that ive been at the people instigating it have had their jeans pretty much round their ankles, and they so happen to be black.

Funny thing is..i wasnt even joking, so dont expect any "lol's"

7. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Thats about as gangster as these panty

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  8. ONSLAUGHT88

i shouldnt get involved in this but seeing as i quoted it saying ''bravo'', i dont have a choice.

i dont think he was being racist, but its obviously a racist statement, and i hate to say it but i agree and im not trying to a racist in doing so.

9. ThePapa

I've been raving since '94 so tbh there aint much you can tell me about clubbing Mr Bult. You're well off the mark if you think that every violent incident in a club is down to black people. Maybe as you get older you'll stop making comments like that and realise there's very little danger in nightclubs and most of it does not come from black people.

I'm suprised at your ignorance really considering you're from London. Dont let one or two badmen colour you view of what happens on the dancefloor...you really have nothing to fear from black people Dedbult.

10. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Your putting words into my mouth bro.

"they" refers to the people that wear their jeans round their ankles, many of which are white.
    Furthermore:

It was in no way a racial verbal attack, but i can see how it could be construed as such.

Im speaking from personal experience, and i agree, theres pretty much a even number of thieving cunts of each race, but as far as i remember, black or white, they were still dressed like complete cunts with jeans so low down you expect their sack to flop out.
    That was my point.
    "They" referred to "people that wear jeans like morons". Not "black dudes that wear jeans like morons."

11. ThePapa

This was the bit that I was responding to...

You should really tone your generalisations down a bit in future 'coz I dont think that was a fair statement to make. Dont make me go filming in violent clubs to prove a point!

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:37 ----------

On a lighter note I have to say I wont be buying one of these garters. Although they do look a bit stylish...

12. Decox

Decox Member

I've raved in Brixton for years which is a primarily "black" populated area and i've rarely seen black people causing trouble.. People in general cause trouble.. black, white, asian.. whatever.. Whether their trousers are half way down they're arse or not.

13. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Fair enough, i didnt clarify. I meant the majority, i didnt mean to generalise so bad.
    As i say, ive been speaking from experience. Probably got into some trouble and shit like 6 time. 4 of those times were the dudes that just sit around scoping out people who look like theyre too fucked (All of these people were black by the way. 1 time it was a tall black dude paired up with a runty little white crack head looking fella who just surrounded people and got phones off em. The last time was some skaghead who pulled a knife out on my mate coming out of fabric demanding his phone.

As i say, i speak from personal experience. The majority of trouble ive encountered has been black dudes. But in all fairness, the only times anyones come at us tooled up, theyve been white. And id rather get the shit kicked out of me than a knife in the gut. lol.

But yeah. Nothing ive said was meant to be racist, was just stating an observation =P

14. ThePapa

Who the hell are you hanging around with if most of your problems come from black people? I live in a very multicultural part of London and I'm slightly suspicious of your experiences to date...what sort of trouble do you get?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  15. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

[​IMG]

too soon? lol.

Nah man, im with some proper alright dudes who wouldnt hurt a fly. Which is probably the reason theyre targeted.

I usually go to events where the crowd is absolutely fine, like i stopped going Playaz at fabric cos it attracts some right cunts (majority white by the way).

Dunnah to be honest mate, maybe coincidence i dont know. All i do know is, black or white, everyone thats started on me or my mates, has had their jeans round their thighs. WHich was my original point =P

16. ThePapa

Where are you from mate?

17. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

South East. Just outside london.

18. Decox

Decox Member

same as.. where abouts?

19. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Bexley mate.
    Papa Jaro, Theres never any decent events round here. So i have to go into london for a good night out, brixton, holborn, london bridge,vauxhall areas etc.

20. ONSLAUGHT88