introducing.. loop a day

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
i've decided to start a blog which i will post a loop i have created each day for download.. they will be completely royalty free so you can do whatever you want with them, i will be posting all kinds of loops but the first loop will be a jungly drum loop

i will be uploading a range of different loops for different genres and not just drums so keep checking.. i will probably update this thread quite often

i have literally only just thought of the idea and started it so don't expect an amazing looking blog or anything just yet, bare with me! hopefully it will prove helpful in the future when it gets going a little bit.. first loop to come shortly

http://loop-a-day.blogspot.com/

3rd loop uploaded (y) if you are part of any other music sites/forums/blogs etc i would really appreciate it if you could repost this thread on there.. also it would be great if people could tell other producers, especially beginners :)

ta!

cool idea. I had a look but rapidshare was being a bitch. Said I couldn't d/l at the moment, try again later as I'm not a premium member. Bit strange, usually you get one d/l at least. ?

hmm that's weird, it says all the files are available on my rapidshare collectors account, keep trying mate all upload sites are a bitch sometimes

^^ i was able to dl the loop_1 file.

why dont you try using 4shared.com? u can have all the loops in one place (you get 5 gb of storage for free) and it'll be friendlier as the dl starts in 10sec. as opposed to 45. all sound files can be streamed too.

^^ i was able to dl the loop_1 file.

why dont you try using 4shared.com? u can have all the loops in one place (you get 5 gb of storage for free) and it'll be friendlier as the dl starts in 10sec. as opposed to 45. all sound files can be streamed too.

thanks i will check it out.. rapidshare is shit!

Back
Top Bottom