Introducing Jenkins

kenflex

KenFlex
Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself as Ken Flex, one half of DJ & Production duo Jenkins.

After working hard on fine tuning our production technique over the last 5+yrs, our first release is out in April on Corsair Records. Its our drum & bass take on IDC's "Imaginary Bones". The original is an electro house/warehouse number which boasts the vocals of Lo Fidelity Allstars frontman Phil Ward.

iDJ magazine has reviewed it for their new mag:

IDC
Imaginary Bones [Jenkins Crank It Up Remix]
Corsair Records (UK), CR021
Zeitgeisty electro darling IDC’s handiwork transmorphs wonderfully into a nifty little gem for the wee dancefloor hours, here – with more than a touch of Hospital razzmatazz and Danny Byrd synth-sexiness about it. Vocoder-widdled vocal sniplets, catchy filtered noodlings, glitzy FX and an irrepressible flotilla of peppy midrange hooverings all add up to a rather smart take on the jump-up template. Get involved.

Check out that and us too.

www.myspace.com/jenkinsound

We are currently working on a remix for Rennie Pilgrem on TCR which hopefully will be released in april too.

Cheers

Ken

hello and welcome to the forum, sounds interesting will check it!

cheers guys. Things are starting to gain momentum at the moment and I am trying to gain as much exposure as possible. Best thing to do is to get feedback people listening and playing dnb.

Back
Top Bottom