Intro of Planet Dust - Bad Company

hazard135§

I recently got the re press of the bad company UK Classics and the intro for planet dust is some weird length. It drops like an 1/8 of a phrase to late. I can still work out how to double drop it just wanderin if this is the same for every1 or have I just got a dodgey copy lol

mix it from the first bass noise type thing and you'll soon figure it out! hope that helps. mine has a lil sticker on it so i know where to drop the needle when im in a hurry.

mix it from the first bass noise type thing and you'll soon figure it out! hope that helps. mine has a lil sticker on it so i know where to drop the needle when im in a hurry.

Thats where i do it from but you have to drop it like a bar or two early to get the double drop right dont you?

^ yeah its been a while since ive played it now but i think its the 2nd or third bass bit u need to cue it on to get the correct number of bars. it took me a few goes to get it right, i soon marked it so i didn't need to ass about each time.

Hahaha crease! The after the first waaa waaa waaaa waaa waaa waaaaah goes silent, that is 2 phases (44secs) (y)

all about weird monkey like noises

HAHAHA!

That is a such a jokes description mate since they don't really sound anything like monkeys but I still know exactly what you're talkin about!

EH EH .. EH EH .. EH EH ... DUR DUR DUR ETC. lol

how did they even release it. it was on prototype? is groove gonna give them the stairs

Monkey noises = black people?

yeah Groove must've been like 'What the fuck are these honkies on?' but then saw that D Bridge was a halfy and let them off

Something along those lines perhaps

when it goes quiet after the first time it goes WOMMMMMMMMMM WOMM WOM drop it there

:carlton:

Back
Top Bottom