Interviews with artists

dj die don't half say 'd'ya know wat i mean' alot, he don't stop moving about either, i reckon he's bugled right up

dj die don't half say 'd'ya know wat i mean' alot, he don't stop moving about either, i reckon he's bugled right up

or camera shy... its hard to talk normaly when your being filmed on the spot like that,,, unless your just really used to it.....The lights they put on him and friction where just stupidly bright aswell.

Last edited:
I'm watching then now. Big ups!

The John B one is real nice. He has some big balls saying someone of the stuff he did. Keeping it real. Much respect. Awfully talented guy.

It's nice as an aspiring producer to see the point of views of some of my influences.

Red Bull Academy had some great one's too. Loved Dego's interview and Makoto's. Had no idea Makoto went through all that BS with Good Looking.

Does anyone else think Mickey Finn comes across as a bit bitter towards the scene?

I wouldn't say the scene mate just london lol, although he does say at thend the scene is donig 'not good' and it's 'lost direction' logan looks well like him, that Black N Gold tune he talks about is phat, I reckon it's maybe a HC remix

I hate to say this an will probably get slated but i mean i actually hated john b never really liked him as a person just via his looks on the front of album covers an the tracks he's been makin as of late etc etc. Sad, i know! but i watched a few vidz an i take back everythin the man is a ledge an as annoyin as he is, he would be the life an soul at any party he's a joker an speaks the truth an dont give a fuck! Props!
Icicle seems alrite too my mate's been chattin to him an he says he's one of the nicest producers out there responds to msgs on myspace well quick an is well friendly in general at raves etc.
An lol at GQ an 'ya nah mean' :facepalm:

Watchin these interviews really gives u an insight into wat they all think an tbh there just like any1 else rearry, some are afraid to speak up about certain things tho but others tell it like it is! Theres so much hostility towards the jump up scene! I love it! The hostility that is, not jump up lol!

Last edited:
Really enjoying watching these videos, always interesting to hear what they have to say. They've all come across well so far, and its a wicked selection of artists. Teebee pushes the line of smugness and arrogance at times but nothing too bad :D

Really enjoying watching these videos, always interesting to hear what they have to say. They've all come across well so far, and its a wicked selection of artists. Teebee pushes the line of smugness and arrogance at times but nothing too bad :D

"we think dubstep is a waste of time"

lol

Haha, just watched the Commix one, his response when asked if he'd ever make a jump up track is classic!

Back
Top Bottom