Internet Radios/ Live Stream

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
How many of you do it?

What ones are there because I'm wanting to get involved - I love mixing for a crowd cos i get far to over analytical and such on my ace.

I know there's globaldnb... i already spoke to the guy about it any others you guys know of?

MATE YES! i think we should, we defo should, build up a rotor, sign up to ustream or sumn and go, you never know if could well be the next best thing, good place to promote up and comers, from the forum only and shit like that?

i used to be on globaldnb.....for about 16months.....i on liquidsessionsradio now......they got some BIG liquid djs on the books.....theres loads to choose from and a lot of fm stations also stream on the net aswell as airwaves

roughtemporadio ( RTR )
Globaldnb
liquidsessionsradio
origin.net
koollondon.com
bassdrive
raidersradio
nakedbeats

loads more these the main ones i listen to

so lets start... how do we start?

find a streaming service (mixlr is ridiculously easy to use from experience), make a shared account with a new email and a password that isnt the one you use for everything else so you can share it with the DJ's, if it takes off, and you have regular shows, might be worth the regulars dropping a £1 in the kitty once a month for a premium account (only £5 a month and has it's perks https://mixlr.com/priceplans/)

i'd be game, think my mixing's up to scratch (c wot i did thur?) enough to not die on my arse once a week or so.

100% on it. I'd be happy to help with a premium account.

I vote ustream though. Can get some webcam bizznizz going on too.

how do you get ustream to work thru a traktor box? anyone done it? as i dont have an audio in port

fucking hell, how do I make a throw away email address? gmail and hotmail want previous email adds and phone numbers and shit

Back
Top Bottom