Interface - Get Low

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
Big tune, there's another thread about it

Fourthcoming Audio Zoo I hear, but whether that will be the case is yet to be seen ...

The last thing Clipz released on Audio Zoo was Loud & Dirty many moons ago

This is a fat tune though, very short intro too so its gonna be a good one to just chuck into ze blender :)

cholden

VIP Junglist
note this will be the last clipz release for 2 years, he's not completely quitting but he's winding it down and putting the majority of his focus into his electro and house under his redlight alias

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
note this will be the last clipz release for 2 years, he's not completely quitting but he's winding it down and putting the majority of his focus into his electro and house under his redlight alias
eh?

Clipz would probably be better suited to Electro these days lol

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Correct if Im wrong but I don't think Interface is Clipz mate.

This tune is so simple and yet SO DEVASTATING. Love it. Bring on the vinyls!!

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
this ain't bad actually. better than a lot of the other jump up out there. simple and effective. i may bag this.

listening to it make me feel like i'm comming up :rinsed:

cholden

VIP Junglist
Correct if Im wrong but I don't think Interface is Clipz mate.

This tune is so simple and yet SO DEVASTATING. Love it. Bring on the vinyls!!
i didnt say clipz was interface mate, i was saying that give it to me / download (original sin remix) will be clipz's last release for a couple of years.