Intent - dark roller

no no, not shit. Nice drum break. Is that yours? Real nice. First drop is cool. Filtering is ok, just sounds a bit rushed at times-a-wahwoh. Really wanted the end of this to BANG! drop again.

thanks guys, yeh im still making it, the drops sounding bigger plus im making it full length. ill up it probably tomorrow night. cheers

---------- Post added at 04:56 ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 ----------

and sorry the drum break is a combination of one shots with that God made me funky break under it at times, plus the tune with the think break has a break late in the song with just the shakers so thats in there, never knew till i got the vinyl :)

i think it could do with some extra tweeking, but the vibe is defiantly there! dark and rolling 2nd drop is sick. sounds like it cud be an old ram tune...

very nice! sum of those bass stabs need tweekin in the mix, bit overpowering and a tiny bit muddy, but still, fat track!

cheers for the feedback, think im buying some monitors soon cause the logitech pc speakers just dont hold out anymore haha. Will hopefully help my mixdowns,
thanks for listening

Back
Top Bottom