Intense Record Radio Slots Available!!

djfidjit@intens

Calling all Dj`s N Mc`s... If you dont already know we broadcast our own internet radio station live from either your yard or here at the shop!! So im putting this post out because we have a list of available slots going. Please contact myself Dj Fidjit on a Pm or hit me up on msn my addy is fidjit@intenserecords.co.uk

All we need from you is a demo set and the time you would like to broadcast. We charge £5.00 for a 2hour show

So get yourself in the lab and get a demo knocked up.
If you would rather send demo throu post send to

Intense Records
33/34 Viaduct Road
Chelmsford
Essex
CM1 1TS

Thnaks Dj Fidjit

Last edited:
They charge???

Why the fuck would I ever pay money to play?

Are people so desperate for a slot on one of the myriad of internet based radio stations that they pay you?

thats something called pay to play, a practice common during the Punk era, where small seedy clubs will hold unsigned nights, and bands had to pay, either money or labour.

terrible terrible business. especially in these times, where any joker can put up an internet radio show.
i hope you stop doing this soon.

Yeah I know about pay to play - used to be in bands in my teens and places always try that one...

But I didn't think DJ's would ever go for that... And like you say, any joker can set up an internet radio site...

I'm really shocked by this, these guys enrich the content of their website by adding an internet radio (which doesn't even work properly btw), and then expect the DJ's to pay them for for helping them out?

They can stick it up their stupid arses...

all pirate radio is run that way though....

but agree, paying to play from your bedroom is a bit off... i mean, i understand server costs etc maybe.... but still.

although saying that. i would love to come down to the shop and rinse out for 2 hours. that'd be pretty mint!

Yeah I know that's how pirates are run, everyone involved needs to put their hand in their pocket and chip in for equipment now and then, but that benefits the station they play for, keeps the equipment from falling apart too much etc...

But that's fair enough, despite their advertising revenues most pirates are desperately short on cash, and playing on a broadcast radio station gets you way more exposure and bookings than playing on the IP radio station of some record shop...

And if they charge someone a fiver to stream them rinsing out in their bedroom that's daylight robbery...

i wouldnt do it, its a piece of piss to set up your own station and get a good group of listeniners. i can understand mayby people are desperate to get heard though, so fair play to them if they use it. but not for me!

F*ck da lol. No offence but YOU can pay ME to come on your show if u like? Anyone can set up internet radio so theres no point paying for it. all ya need is pirate radio destiny broadcaster or winamp shoutcast!

Hit me up if anyone wants linking to it

Back
Top Bottom