Intelligent UK Rap

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
Anyone know any good?Grime/Rap artists? by intelligent i mean not rapping about how many kids i shanked last night or how many mac 11's i got stored in my granny's basement, good lyrics and also good beats. Roll Deep partly comes to mind as i like some of their songs, any others? i know there's some pretty big Grime/UK Rap fiends on the forum
peace

Last edited:
wretchclarrrrt
too metaphorical

check canibus out aswell, if your like me only listen to songs with good lyrics, he will send u to cloud 9!

i like a good combo of both. e.g. L.A.X. some good beats but alot of Game's lyrics and flow is very off balance it seems. Lupe Fiasco nailed it with his second album though, got it right, Nas too always the master lyricisit.

haha i was joking about rik waller hahaha sorry i just saw a video of him on youtube.....
sway is pretty good he has a good flow and isnt one of those mcs to start hyping then stuttering.

haha i was joking about rik waller hahaha sorry i just saw a video of him on youtube.....
sway is pretty good he has a good flow and isnt one of those mcs to start hyping then stuttering.

nahhhhh , sway trys to hard, he knows what es trying to achieve, and he has the tools to do so, but he lets the comercial rising take hold and knocks him ten fold .... ya knoooooow

nahhhhh , sway trys to hard, he knows what es trying to achieve, and he has the tools to do so, but he lets the comercial rising take hold and knocks him ten fold .... ya knoooooow

what a load of p!ssed up arse... sry ... but i do stick by the commercial thingymebob ... unfortuntely, when managers and moneys influence control,a raw artist isnt aloud to make there own beats anymore and starts to make material to a level that whoever is cashing in on,requires... it becomes a business in the mainsteam, and managers gouvern whats released etc... so the raw talant begines to fade as money rears its ugly head... sways older stuff was better... but now hes in the traffic jam hes gotta be more acceptable to a range of audience and take no risks, releasing well marketed ' popular' 'songs' ya noroororororrororroror ... and yeh , still p!ssed ... ive honestly , never even heard sway before .... who is he ? dude must have a big old sack or sumfin ... proper slap your tackle on the bottom of a pint glass malarky

Last edited:

lmao only just saw this post and realized lol, didnt youtube him though thank god :D

jehst, braintax & kashmere all amazing lyrics.

for mental beats, DJ Vadim or Zygote are pretty good

Back
Top Bottom