DnB Intelligent DnB Compo Voting

Vote for your favourite two tracks...

• Total voters
Ciao! Did I miss the finale resulte ?? Who is a winner???
And when is next compotitione is happing?*

So umm... I am asking for friend. What is ehhh..... Is there going to be a conclusion to this anytime soon. My friend wants to know. Not me it is @logikz . And nobody has seen Liz @Dark Lizardro since Balsonaro Cracked down on brown people. Also, Liz tell the new government that is my rainforest.

indeed, what's going on with this bad boy? Concluded a while ago now. Also asking for a friend. not myself. I'm asking for @IV4 .

Bear with us gentlemen, real life got in the way for some of us so it took a bit longer than any of us would have liked it to.

@logikz should hopefully be announcing the results in due course, provided he stops yapping on about The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix, honestly mate.

@xiris @IV4 stop lying to yourselves, you have no friends, especially @IV4. @ClaireV5 told me that the other day he was mowing the lawn outside while naked because he thinks the neighbours will like him for it. :shrug:

Bear with us gentlemen, real life got in the way for some of us so it took a bit longer than any of us would have liked it to.

@logikz should hopefully be announcing the results in due course, provided he stops yapping on about The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix, honestly mate.

@xiris @IV4 stop lying to yourselves, you have no friends, especially @IV4. @ClaireV5 told me that the other day he was mowing the lawn outside while naked because he thinks the neighbours will like him for it. :shrug:

you can shut up, sabrina is the best!

hahahahahhaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :violin:

I wish Claire would meet me in the Banana thread.
https://dnbforum.com/threads/halftime-technoid-dnb-labels-similar-samurai-music.202654/

I want to see who voted for what now tbh, I hope noone minds?

To be fair I think it's a good thing to see who voted for who.

Gents we've all come to the end of the judging, we seem to have come to a clear agreement on first and second place, just third place which was very close!

Back
Top Bottom