DnB Intelligent DnB Compo Voting

Vote for your favourite two tracks...

• Total voters
Yeah shame there’s only 18 voters. 16 entry’s as well, from what I remember in the comments there’s a fair few votes from none entrants so I don’t think everyone who made a track has voted. Hopefully we get some more in before the deadline. Either way it’s all good and the tracks make great listening.
Is it worth promoting it on the main forum and dare I say it some other forums?

Listened to all these again fresh, and I regret nothing.

Goes to show how good this comp has been that it's got such a broad vote. Props to all. Deserves more attention from possible voters.

If you're reading this and haven't voted. Have a listen through you won't be disappointed.

I knowwwww it's the best compo ever, the tunes are really pro, more so than normal. I feel like there is a lesson to be learned from that. But what. Probably something to do with eating vegetables or

I haven’t voted yet, simply because I haven’t found the time to listen to them all proper. Will do this weekend.

How am I supposed to vote when I like them all. No sorry I will not be voting but good luck everyone :2thumbs:

Seems like we've got a bit of a tie with the most popular tracks, good to see the competition is close!

Looks like we might have to change our top 5 to top *another number*, but who knows that could all change.

6 hours left to vote!

Oh look at that, we've ended up with exactly a top 5 to judge, nice!

So, in the running for grand winner we have:

B
F
G
K
L

@Manu Forti - Could you please reveal who these five entrants are to the crowd so that we can celebrate their success, give them the Internet equivalent of pats on the back, etc etc?

@EvezDroppin @logikz @Dark Lizardro - We got some judging to do bois, can someone start up a PM with the 4 of us on how we'll go about this?

B
F
G
K
L

@Manu Forti - Could you please reveal who these five entrants are to the crowd so that we can celebrate their success, give them the Internet equivalent of pats on the back, etc etc?

@EvezDroppin @logikz @Dark Lizardro - We got some judging to do bois, can someone start up a PM with the 4 of us on how we'll go about this?

HELL YEAH BRO. IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

hey guys, maybe I misunderstood, but wouldn't it be better to reveal producer names of these 5 tracks as final step?
this way the judges can have an unbiased view and do their thing without being distracted by names ...

again, great track everyone of all 15!
looking forward to the next compo!

B
F
G
K
L

hey guys, maybe I misunderstood, but wouldn't it be better to reveal producer names of these 5 tracks as final step?
this way the judges can have an unbiased view and do their thing without being distracted by names ...

again, great track everyone of all 15!
looking forward to the next compo!

Maybe, but two questions first,

A what's with your font
B how is more info about who made the track a possibly less biased position to review from

Right about now.

Back
Top Bottom