Intelligent DnB Compo August 2018 Official Thread

I’ve got to hit the road Thursday so if I don’t get a revised track in for Wednesday I will have to stick with my original track. Unless another extension is on the cards ;)

I'm still working on the drums. I did try an amen version but it just seemed too full on for the rest of the track

Okay just sent in version 2 of my track. I took out some parts to give some space and most importantly reworked the drums. I'm not particularly happy with the drums but I think they sound better than previously. For some reason I find the Hot Pants break a difficult one to get right.

And thats us, well done folks and again amazing entries all of them! Properly impressed to hear the level of talent there is on the forum. I see 16 entries there including my mediocre atttempt, this is as busy as ive seen the forum comp so big up yourselves for taking the time out of your everyday life to enter.

Make sure the list is correct and your song is here...

2wq8un9.png

I am just home from a night out and im up at 9am for a sponsored run then working in the evening... So pretty busy this weekend and i only have a 0.8MB upload speed since i live in the barbaric Kingdom of Fife (If Scotland were the moon this is the darkside). I reckon ill have no issue getting them up on Sunday though, so hang in there... Enjoy yer weekend :beers:

Nice, after all that I got too drunk n didnt submit anything hahaha, I'll finish n share anyways now that I've come this far. Best of luck to everyone competing

Back
Top Bottom