Intelligent DnB Compo August 2018 Official Thread

Gentlemen, after talking to Manu about this, he's come to the conclusion that the best to do would be to have a deadline extension.

NEW DEADLINE - 12TH OCTOBER - 11:59PM UK TIME

Those who have already submitted, you are allowed to go back and edit your tracks if need be.
Those who haven't submitted, you've got 9 days as of this message!

So yes @xiris you can still submit. ;)

BEST OF LUCK PEOPLES!!!
Really :/ Two months was not enough time?

Not a decision that was made lightly gents. But since there was several late entries i think we can push the end date out a little so no one can cry favouritism in any manner. I will do whatever i can to upload the entries on Sat 13th. Make sure you all have them in by the cut off point, no more chances will be given. Be explicit to me about giving me an updated entry also so i can remove old one. I will post again what i have next week. Send entries to me only this time, we should have made that clear in first post so some entries arent with Karl and some with me.
Again these tracks are amazing and this one will be tough call for the judges so lets get everything fair n square as we proceed...
On that note, is it public vote for say the top 5 then judge vote for top 3? What do you say judges?

I'm going to update mine because I was a bit rushed in the end and there were things I wanted to add. Can also spend a bit more time on the mix.

honestly? I can't believe what I'm reading here ...

Gentlemen, after talking to Manu about this, he's come to the conclusion that the best to do would be to have a deadline extension.

Those who have already submitted, you are allowed to go back and edit your tracks if need be.

So yes @xiris you can still submit. ;)

BEST OF LUCK PEOPLES!!!

Gents, keep calm. I was recieving entries past the cut off time as you can see from previous posts. This leaked further than i was comfortable with in terms of people calling favouritism and also into my weekday routine where i am unable to deal with the managment side. In no way was this intended to offend anyone who worked hard to meet the deadline. Quite the contrary actually.

Last edited:
Gents, keep calm. I was recieving entries past the cut off time as you can see from previous posts. This leaked further than i was comfortable with in terms of people calling favouritism and also into my weekday routine where i am unable to deal with the managment side. In no way was this intended to offend anyone who worked hard to meet the deadline. Quite the contrary actually.
Tbh I was a little gutted about the extension at first. Like I said earlier, working for the deadline was part of the motivation. I’m just going to have to try and use the extra time effectively to tidy things up. At least it’s fair for everyone to make changes if they require...

BEST OF LUCK PEOPLES!!!
That's cool with me. I'm still far from happy with my drums so would like to try and improve them.

Back
Top Bottom