Intelligent DnB Compo August 2018 Official Thread

I've been given a reprieve and I can send the actual track now. Big up Manu.

Because there are prizes at stake, if anyone disagrees that is totally fair and I'll stick with the original submission.

Not so intelligent.

It’s all good. My tracks crap anyway haha. I’ve really enjoyed the whole process and have learned loads along the way. Plenty to take from it for future projects. It’s actually the first track I’ve finished and uploaded. I look forward to hearing what people think and hopefully get some advise on how I can make improvements moving forward.

Evening gents,

I have these tracks so far...

90's Intelligent Entry IV4

DnBforumcomp2018-- LITTLE JUNGLE WALK - by DnbPhil

Intelligent DnB Compo August 2018 Submission by Sonatix

Jago - Euphoria

KRYOS - For Real

Rhode Movie

Rounder - 95 Pioneers

2nd_Hand

Robad - Mountains

Sulihin Intelligent DnBForumComp - Chaos Theory

@JoJabes
@Rounder RG
@Henry Drum & Bass
@KRYOS
@Fluff
@TheRisen41
@Phil.DNB
@IV4
@Sulihin

@Bart Barnes get your updated one over ASAP buddy, good call on making sure everyones happy.

@Kai98 i understand Logikz may have yours but i dont know, just fire it over to me as well. This one was completed ages ago from my understanding.

@scrTchs I couldn't download yours mate, get it over for us... cheers. This one was also completed just couldnt DL from SC.

@robots777 Ok, no problem, nice artwork btw and well done on first track

Last edited:
Link to wetransfer sent to your inbox about an hour ago mate.

Got it mate, very nice... Infact i have to say every track i have is excellent. I sat listening to them all just now and im in awe at them all. Not to mention dismayed that the prize will never be mine :lol: Nicely done gents!

@Sulihin Nice on mate, added you to line up.

@Kai98 i understand Logikz may have yours but i dont know, just fire it over to me as well. This one was completed ages ago from my understanding.

yes, ages ago, just resent a download link to you.
can't wait to hear what everyone else came up with this sample pack.
big up on so many contributions !!

Evening gents,

I have these tracks so far...

90's Intelligent Entry IV4

DnBforumcomp2018-- LITTLE JUNGLE WALK - by DnbPhil

Intelligent DnB Compo August 2018 Submission by Sonatix

Jago - Euphoria

KRYOS - For Real

Rhode Movie

Rounder - 95 Pioneers

2nd_Hand

Robad - Mountains

Sulihin Intelligent DnBForumComp - Chaos Theory

@JoJabes
@Rounder RG
@Henry Drum & Bass
@KRYOS
@Fluff
@TheRisen41
@Phil.DNB
@IV4
@Sulihin

@Bart Barnes get your updated one over ASAP buddy, good call on making sure everyones happy.

@scrTchs I couldn't download yours mate, get it over for us... cheers. This one was also completed just couldnt DL from SC.

@robots777 Ok, no problem, nice artwork btw and well done on first track

Gentlemen, after talking to Manu about this, he's come to the conclusion that the best to do would be to have a deadline extension.

NEW DEADLINE - 12TH OCTOBER - 11:59PM UK TIME

Those who have already submitted, you are allowed to go back and edit your tracks if need be.
Those who haven't submitted, you've got 9 days as of this message!

So yes @xiris you can still submit. ;)

BEST OF LUCK PEOPLES!!!

Gentlemen, after talking to Manu about this, he's come to the conclusion that the best to do would be to have a deadline extension.

NEW DEADLINE - 12TH OCTOBER - 11:59PM UK TIME

Those who have already submitted, you are allowed to go back and edit your tracks if need be.
Those who haven't submitted, you've got 9 days as of this message!

So yes @xiris you can still submit. ;)

BEST OF LUCK PEOPLES!!!
Ayyyyye awesome!

Back
Top Bottom