Intelligent Compo 2018 Winner and Results

My thoughts on this are a sample pack, plus you can add one element of your choosing. Sample, synth, vocal, whatever you want, to help make your creation unique.
Wanna build your own bass? Sure. Cant resample that paid to make it ultra lush, so you wanna make one/boot a preset? Do it. Can you sing? Lay down some sweetness.

I always add record any vocals you like and i think its probably good to add any foley recordings you want too. Sample pack by yet to be decided and the thing this time is that you can add one element of your own choosing?
I can see it, absolutely, for some reason it doesn't quite tickle me. How does everyone else feel about it? I'll do a thread, come to think of it

I always add record any vocals you like and i think its probably good to add any foley recordings you want too. Sample pack by yet to be decided and the thing this time is that you can add one element of your own choosing?
I can see it, absolutely, for some reason it doesn't quite tickle me. How does everyone else feel about it? I'll do a thread, come to think of it
Do the thread, need a clean slate.

Delivered just in time for your Sunday hangover, enjoy 25 minutes of chilled out dnb, brought to you by our fine competitors.
"Welcome to thish sthpecial edition of the drum and bass forum podcasht"
When you use so much de-esser on your live-mic it sounds like you have a lisp. Live and learn.

NIce! Well done! :)

Nice podcast @xiris
It did make me think the drums on my track were pretty wack as it sounded loads better when the beats of the next track were mixed in

Nice podcast @xiris
It did make me think the drums on my track were pretty wack as it sounded loads better when the beats of the next track were mixed in
your track was Euphoria yeah? I quite like your track bud! only thing i really noted was that your sub-bass was pretty loud, had to dial back the bass knob on my mixer a bit

Back
Top Bottom