Intelligent Compo 2018 Winner and Results

Wow, that's incredibly gracious of you to want to do so!

@JoJabes it really is, what class and brilliant form.

I did the same on the forums first compo but it was really not the same thing, it was a gold baby pack and we were only three contestants and two of us were running the show so there was really only one contestant,
and I made my submission in the emu sampler, a basic techstep tune in the classic Ed and Op style and it was just a little Diddy,
but the other two were quite novice,
so It was like pulling up to the local pinewood derby in a navy gunship.
I used it as a prize for the next compo, which wasn't quite appreciated by the original compo arranger guy, he thought me smug

This is what happens when you no longer have a gangster mod that fucks shit up, that does the dirty when the dirty is needed, essentially because the site is owned by a flouncy poofter with small kiddie nuts...

Sorry.

I meant:

MATT DAMON

I am really thankfull for all the feedback for my track.To me a Community means to help each other out. I am really bad in giving people feedback. And i never expected to get such feedback. So i want to give something back. And Robots777, You deserve it.

This is what happens when you no longer have a gangster mod that fucks shit up, that does the dirty when the dirty is needed, essentially because the site is owned by a flouncy poofter with small kiddie nuts...

Sorry.

I meant:

MATT DAMON

Its nice you're back, matt damon. Good stuff that. Maybe you can do another thing then long as you're here?

I am really thankfull for all the feedback for my track.To me a Community means to help each other out. I am really bad in giving people feedback. And i never expected to get such feedback. So i want to give something back. And Robots777, You deserve it.
I kicked a puppy at a kid once just to steal his lollipop. Then I banged his mom, just to let him know all the lollipops are MINE!

Sorry.

I meant:

MATT DAMON

I’m fucking Ben Aflak.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I don’t understand what is going on here.

Not that this guy Carl is making up stories, I’ve been warned before this place is dark.
But that everyone believes his lies so easily, that is a concern!

I came here for the music only and never did anything he lies about me. I submitted my track saying many times “only a contribution, not a winner”. I don’t care about winning this contest at all. It’s not about winning in music for me. It never was and it never will be.

You should read Carls PMs to me when I submitted my track to him. He said he loves it and is sure it’s the best he heard of all submissions! He even asked me about how I did various parts, then said he gave up on his own track because he felt mine is too good. I printed his PMs and can show at any time.

Then, when I landed the 3rd place to my surprise, it gets weird. Carl starts openly to hate my track in the forum saying he has no idea how it actually got into the top 5. Two weeks after the final results, he suddenly starts telling me I’m someone else and have faked submissions and votes? Excuse me? Anyone with a computer can create a screenshot picture he brought up as proof. But everyone seems to believe him – that is weird and stands for the quality of this place!

Making up lies and then asking to provide proof against the lies is very bad behavior! Where is the logic in that? Well, maybe that is why LOGIKS chose that forum name because he has no logic.

You never heard of VPN servers? I use Avast to secure my computer when being online. There is many free VPN around and it’s widely suggested to use when being online. The VPN provider changes the last routing point randomly every day. If this guy Phil uses the same VPN provider it’s possible he had the same final routing IP on that one day. Still, Phil could be anywhere on this planet. And Carl says it was only one time, right? Seriously, making up double personalities and getting impolite plus insulting -- that is the real shame here. For the record, I don’t know any person called Phil in my entire life yet, certainly have no brother/cousin called Phil or similar!

However, everyone prefers to believe Carls made up stories (even though he has no proof and is just fishing) – so, I bow out of here. I can’t believe how his forum friends jump on the insult-train without giving any presumption of innocence -- that is truly shameful! On top of that, the moderator even added a block to my account since yesterday, it’s running very slow now and many functions are disabled. For what, an insane Carl making up lies?

I don’t need this drama here. Carl, keep the BHK voucher and get happy!
Kai

Not that this guy Carl is making up stories, I’ve been warned before this place is dark.

I came here for the music only and never did anything he lies about me. I submitted my track saying many times “only a contribution, not a winner”. I don’t care about winning this contest at all. It’s not about winning in music for me. It never was and it never will be.

You should read Carls PMs to me when I submitted my track to him. He said he loves it and is sure it’s the best he heard of all submissions! He even asked me about how I did various parts, then said he gave up on his own track because he felt mine is too good. I printed his PMs and can show at any time.

Then, when I landed the 3rd place to my surprise, it gets weird. Carl starts openly to hate my track in the forum saying he has no idea how it actually got into the top 5. Two weeks after the final results, he suddenly starts telling me I’m someone else and have faked submissions and votes? Excuse me? Anyone with a computer can create a screenshot picture he brought up as proof. But everyone seems to believe him – that is weird and stands for the quality of this place!

Making up lies and then asking to provide proof against the lies is very bad behavior! Where is the logic in that? Well, maybe that is why LOGIKS chose that forum name because he has no logic.

You never heard of VPN servers? I use Avast to secure my computer when being online. There is many free VPN around and it’s widely suggested to use when being online. The VPN provider changes the last routing point randomly every day. If this guy Phil uses the same VPN provider it’s possible he had the same final routing IP on that one day. Still, Phil could be anywhere on this planet. And Carl says it was only one time, right? Seriously, making up double personalities and getting impolite plus insulting -- that is the real shame here. For the record, I don’t know any person called Phil in my entire life yet, certainly have no brother/cousin called Phil or similar!

However, everyone prefers to believe Carls made up stories (even though he has no proof and is just fishing) – so, I bow out of here. I can’t believe how his forum friends jump on the insult-train without giving any presumption of innocence -- that is truly shameful! On top of that, the moderator even added a block to my account since yesterday, it’s running very slow now and many functions are disabled. For what, an insane Carl making up lies?

Kai
I know what you mean. One time Karl and myself met up in Milan. He brought his EMU and we made samples all night long. Afterward, he told me all sorts of pillow talk. "I will come to America and we will make Reece bass." "We will steal drum samples directly from Netsky." $marty Dexcell will join us too." But alas, None of it came true! The only thing I have to remember him by are the Herpes and topical cream.:(

@clarev5 that's where you got your herpes

I know what you mean. One time Karl and myself met up in Milan. He brought his EMU and we made samples all night long. Afterward, he told me all sorts of pillow talk. "I will come to America and we will make Reece bass." "We will steal drum samples directly from Netsky." $marty Dexcell will join us too." But alas, None of it came true! The only thing I have to remember him by are the Herpes and topical cream.:(

@clarev5 that's where you got your herpes

Look it was late, I was drunk on chianti and and above all, It was my puppy, my mom and my lollies. You should not have taken them, I seduced you with tropical cream because I'm white and the Italian sun burns hot on nights of chianti and love against the milanese hills, rolling as they are in the background. I shall never forget the pasta with fresh basil and shrimp I would have there six years before. I was visiting a friends wedding, they danced to the pulp fiction soundtrack on their wedding waltz, it was awesome. But I didn't get laid that time, so your time was good too

Kai

Your songs weren't ever any good, I just said that to encourage you, I have a role on this forum I'd like to play like I would have wanted to be treated by my seniors back when I was a beginner producer. Back then the Internet was not a helpful place. You, on the other hand, what's your excuse? Your tunes are horrible, they are so noob, you have no musicality and you try to mask it with reverb. Listen to more dnb music by real artists and think about it. You are barely at the level of beginner and you should have come further than this, you have all those tutorials, amas, faqs, walk through, etc.

But you're lazy so you log in with alias accounts without renewing your IP anyway and what's the point of the vpn then? the trail of matching IPs is visible. Kai, Phil, machinistorm, Paolo, Dominique.Rol, nexi, etc. They're all linked to a small computer in a barn in Kosovo.

I dont know what you mean with BHK voucher, I never said anything about that, they never appeared, so the winners can't have any, because I never got them, ok, stop saying I took all of the money and sold them at half price on dogsonacids and will spend it all at Applebee's this weekend because its fight night on pay per view and I'm a buck deep on kroekopf to win by KO in the 2nd round. That's ridiculous, I would never. Go away from me

eeez kai, don’t get upset about the stupidity in this forum.
Look at logikz account, 12000 non-sense messags in here and counting.
The guy’s clearly no life and spends all his time in here, what a wonky w*nker!

You are wondering what is going on here?
I can tell ya! In my village in Kosovo we have scary frogmen that touch our mothers! do you think that is any fun?? You do not have to feel pity for me, but what about little Ridvanka, my cousin? I am not in love with her, i am a homosexual, and the men love me, i have no problem getting dates, and the american soliders give me money and cigarettes and chocolate. I have everything i need, i dont need stupped bhk prize voucher.

You and I amongst other have been criticising some tracks as not really intelligent dnb the other week …………. that clearly pissed carl off so much that the little fucker planned to take revenge on us after we entered the top 5. So, the poor fellow has this cunting plan to f*uck the both of us in one go. Actually that is not the most stupied idea he ever had but we all have seen this through, huh!? How about the idiots that feel for it?

I don’t care, this place is not worth its name, everyone knows that!
Still, joinging that compo was fun lol )))))
someon fucked my account as well though !

{*>*}

D95D899C-21F9-409F-B615-F5C2ED890139.jpeg

two things,

1. you didnt win, you cheated and voted for yourself, so if you take away the fake votes, you didnt win, you didnt even place as a finalist,
in fact you probably placed last (in fact vs probably combo, witness the fitness).

which is befitting, your music is terrible, come back when you can make drum and bass better. why dont you focus on trap or house or something, i think you would be really good at that, why dont you focus on that for a while?

2. i dont think you should have actively tried to fuck BHK.
maybe passively by fucking the compo (maybe not though) and cheating your
way to a prize, but to contact @bhksamples directly and asking "where your motherfucking prize is", was going kind of huge.

i have a good mind to post your personal details and black ball you at any labels you might try to get signed to in the future, but i didnt yet.

@Kai98 and @Phil.DNB also dont try to bring your sexuality into this, it doesnt make one bit of difference that you are a homo, you cheated and your tunes suck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom