Instrumental hip hop.

thankyou kind sir! ..... im bored of the arrangement/variation but it's written for an Mc so i've got to keep it fairly simple!

Beautiful sample. Remids me a bit of Danny Breaks downtempo tracks.

I can second this :) A little Dilla vibe in there too.

Very '90s feel to it production-wise. I can't give too much saying technical-wise, tho w/ headphones on one of the string sections and the bell sounds sound very heavy panned to one side. Granted my headphones aren't the best.

That's all I can say on that front. Nice tune.

nice one dude! i love 90's hip hop :)

it's not you're headphones! the string & bell are panned to opposite sides. maybe a tad too much?!

thanks again!

Beautiful :) Personally I don't see a problem with the panning of strings/bell, did miss some sort of sub-bass though. Besides that, very well done :D

Thankyou! :) yeah i like the panning! there is a sub in there somewhere.. a deep tone layered with the kick in places.. & a higher tone at the end of some bars.. pretty random... i'll have a look at it ! :doge:

safe mate..... Constructive criticism anyone!??!?! ?!? drums/mixdown ... anything?!

drums sound a tad dry and 'seperate' from the sample, maybe due to the panning. also could use some extra bass on the sample (imo)

apart from that it's really nice, could definitely hear someone like talib kweli rhyming over this

Cheers dude ! I'd fucking love to have talib kweli going hard on this! haha ! yeah i feel you on the drums... i might try some subtle reverb on my drum buss. you're 100% right with the bass. it needs looking at big time! thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom